Gilded
Reaction score
By the way, the director of the FBI was appointed by Trump

hahahahahahahaha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He is part of the swamp, nothing will happen to him.
The bloody conman will get political mileage out of it. The nutjobs are already mobilising around him. Unfortunately this plays right into his victim narrative. I really hope they find something on the prick. Hope they remembered to check the toilet.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The maniac started an insurrection, and still they're like - BiDeN's A nAzI.... DeMoCrAtS aRe A tHrEaT tO oUr DeMoCrAcY
Mate the ring leaders (i.e. GOP politicians and FOX News/OAN/etc mainstays) they all KNOW they are fascist pieces of shit trying to steal the government. They say the stupid shit they do because they know their viewers are morons, who don't know their left from their right, and their viewers will believe anything they say.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Mate the ring leaders (i.e. GOP politicians and FOX News/OAN/etc mainstays) they all KNOW they are fascist pieces of shit trying to steal the government. They say the stupid shit they do because they know their viewers are morons, who don't know their left from their right, and their viewers will believe anything they say.
Trump said it himself - that he could shoot a person in the street and his supporters would love him for it. He hasn't shot anyone, but he's done just about everything but....Seriously, what a bunch of rubes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope they bring him down but they won't. He is part of them and if they bring him down, it will open the door to bring other corrupt ***** down too. That is why I say nothing will happen to him.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope they bring him down but they won't. He is part of them and if they bring him down, it will open the door to bring other corrupt ***** down too. That is why I say nothing will happen to him.
I agree they probably won't bring him down but I would say it's more due to the democrats being weak, spineless fucking cowards

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree they probably won't bring him down but I would say it's more due to the democrats being weak, spineless fucking cowards
You just described both sides bro. They are aĺl in it together and putting on a show.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You just described both sides bro. They are aĺl in it together and putting on a show.
Not really bro, the Republicans do what they want, when they want. They give no shits.

The democrats play the "both sides together" BS when it's clear the GOP will never work with them.

The democrats are scared that if they go after the GOP, then once the GOP get into power, they'll just make up shit to have revenge on the democrats.

And because of this the democrats are too chicken shit to do anything.

The common corruption exists on all sides, so each side would not go after this common corruption as it brings each other down.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not really bro, the Republicans do what they want, when they want. They give no shits.

The democrats play the "both sides together" BS when it's clear the GOP will never work with them.

The democrats are scared that if they go after the GOP, then once the GOP get into power, they'll just make up shit to have revenge on the democrats.

And because of this the democrats are too chicken shit to do anything.

The common corruption exists on all sides, so each side would not go after this common corruption as it brings each other down.
It's a fkn putrid game... only ones that cop it are the common/ innocent people.

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Trump's Mar-a-Lago offices got raided by the FBI...looking for classified documents which had allegedly been illegally removed from the White House apparently.
You know everything you said here means absolutely nothing lmao. “Allegedly, apparently” mean exactly that, or are we going to start using allegedly and apprently and “sources say” as evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.