U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing I have noticed about the hard right of politics is how willfully noncritical, pridefully ignorant, and aggressively arrogant they all seem to be.
They might win their primaries but one wonders if the American electorate is as willfully noncritical, pridefully ignorant, aggressively arrogant, and basically stupid enough to send them to Washington..?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Russian impact went a lot further than just a loose FBI investigation. There was hundreds of thousands of social media accounts linked to the Russian government that promoted Trump and spread false information about Clinton. Russian agents were arrested and indicted for their role. Trump campaign officials even confirmed that they were aware of Russia's campaign for Trump and they even encouraged it, but they stopped short of collusion. There was strong enough stuff there, but still no excuse for Maddow to go over the top and effectively claim Trump to be a Russian agent.
You do know that the Trump / Russia conspiracy was created by the Clinton campaign don't you? You do know that the campaign was fined $100,000 for using campaign funds on it? You do know that the campaign manager admitted that it was all bullcrap in a court of law?

Fears Mount for Robby Mook after Exposing Hillary Clinton's Russia Hoax | Neon Nettle

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You do know that the Trump / Russia conspiracy was created by the Clinton campaign don't you? You do know that the campaign was fined $100,000 for using campaign funds on it? You do know that the campaign manager admitted that it was all bullcrap in a court of law?

Fears Mount for Robby Mook after Exposing Hillary Clinton's Russia Hoax | Neon Nettle
Neon Nettle is a site famous for posting misinformation.

The Russia/Trump conspiracy thing started because there was evidence Russia used hackers and bots as pro-Trump/anti-Clinton propaganda. This was all confirmed.

The Clinton campaign was fined not for making up the Russia story. They were fined for spending money to investigate Russia/Trump links and covering up the spending.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised someone hasn't popped up on here raging about the crooked Democrat controlled/ communist FBI yet. Guess they are all still crying into their Froot Loops
Today I have already heard someone explain that Trump shouldn't be charged because the next President who breaks the law will refuse to leave office and become a Dictator. I laughed because it's not like Trump left office willingly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Today I have already heard someone explain that Trump shouldn't be charged because the next President who breaks the law will refuse to leave office and become a Dictator. I laughed because it's not like Trump left office willingly.
Trump be like, why didn't I think of that? Oh wait a minute....I did. Next president to break the law will be Rambo... obviously

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What have I missed?

What's happened in the circus that is Murika?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What have I missed?

What's happened in the circus that is Murika?
Trump's Mar-a-Lago offices got raided by the FBI...looking for classified documents which had allegedly been illegally removed from the White House apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.