• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
there are plenty of content creators on YouTube etc. that tackle the Davos crowd, if you're interested
The Davos content always makes me laugh. I'm sure there are certain members that would love a New World Order, but they don't have enough influence. And the suggestion that there's a secret government controlling all sides and planning out a NWO, that's the stuff of delusional fairy tales. Fun to think about, but not at all feasible.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has always been a problem with the supreme court. The idea was that it would remain impartial because the members are independently elected by a standing office at various times. A voice of the people. Problem is that the ones electing them are far from impartial.
lifetime appointments without a mandatory retirement age compound the problem

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nigel Farage has talked up Trump's recent health kick, weight loss etc... 2024 is going to be a circus
That doesn't surprise me. Farage is one of the far-right success stories that no one thought would actually happen. Even Farage didn't think it would happen and he wasn't prepared. That's why he bailed.

I'm sure Trump will run again though, but there's still a chance he'll get a post presidency 3rd indictment.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Davos content always makes me laugh. I'm sure there are certain members that would love a New World Order, but they don't have enough influence. And the suggestion that there's a secret government controlling all sides and planning out a NWO, that's the stuff of delusional fairy tales. Fun to think about, but not at all feasible.
a bit like JFK conspiracy theories... a lot of fun to consider but ultimately, very little holds up

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't surprise me. Farage is one of the far-right success stories that no one thought would actually happen. Even Farage didn't think it would happen and he wasn't prepared. That's why he bailed.

I'm sure Trump will run again though, but there's still a chance he'll get a post presidency 3rd indictment.
when it comes to Farage, we'll see... the economic effects of Brexit have not been fully felt yet by Brits and if stormy seas are headed for the US, a tsunami just might be headed for the UK

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
a bit like JFK conspiracy theories... a lot of fun to consider but ultimately, very little holds up
My favourite one of those was from a terrible movie. Can't remember the name of it, I think it was called "the wrong guy" or something like that. Elliot from Just Shoot Me was this conspiracy theorist. He says to the main character, "you know how many shooters fired at JFK? None. His head just did that. I called it the No Gunmen Theory"

Cracked me up.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was a complete waste. They made several arrests due to the investigation and even found out that Trump's office was aware of the hacking and knew they'd benefit from it. It also made everyone more aware that Russia was trying to influence US elections, and this was picked up much faster in the 2022 election. But there was no official collusion between Trump and Russia.
it was an expensive witch hunt that delivered very little at the expense to tax payers.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My favourite one of those was from a terrible movie. Can't remember the name of it, I think it was called "the wrong guy" or something like that. Elliot from Just Shoot Me was this conspiracy theorist. He says to the main character, "you know how many shooters fired at JFK? None. His head just did that. I called it the No Gunmen Theory"

Cracked me up.
there is a theory that JFK was killed by his driver and that the Zapruder film was doctored to cut that out and the evidence is the head turn from the driver and front passenger being doubly quick than humanly possible

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For example. The Australian government just paid the French government newly $900 million because we broke the sub deal. All that money for nothing.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He played his role my bro, he got the far right cultists involved, playing with their stupidity to get them to play their roles.

Order out of chaos, divide and conquer, etc.

To put in real terms, "Look at what my left and right hand are doing and don't look at the dick that's fucking you".
Which cultist would that be?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
there is a theory that JFK was killed by his driver and that the Zapruder film was doctored to cut that out and the evidence is the head turn from the driver and front passenger being doubly quick than humanly possible
The fact that the driver theory exists doesn't surprise me at all. The JFK theories are a shining example of why most conspiracy theories exist. There's a completely plausible explanation. A single shooter who hated JFK and was angry and well trained, so he killed him.

But if people believe that theory then they have to accept that they could be killed at any moment by any random nut job. So instead they believe the conspiracy because it makes them feel safer.

9/11 is my favourite example of that. If people believe that some random goat herders managed to kill thousands with a half arsed plan, then they think that terrorism could get them at any time. If they believe that it was meticulously planned by their own government, then terrorism is no longer a risk. So they feel safe again and they only have to worry about the occasional corrupt government. Something they can tackle.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that the driver theory exists doesn't surprise me at all. The JFK theories are a shining example of why most conspiracy theories exist. There's a completely plausible explanation. A single shooter who hated JFK and was angry and well trained, so he killed him.

But if people believe that theory then they have to accept that they could be killed at any moment by any random nut job. So instead they believe the conspiracy because it makes them feel safer.

9/11 is my favourite example of that. If people believe that some random goat herders managed to kill thousands with a half arsed plan, then they think that terrorism could get them at any time. If they believe that it was meticulously planned by their own government, then terrorism is no longer a risk. So they feel safe again and they only have to worry about the occasional corrupt government. Something they can tackle.
I am a big proponent of a healthy scepticism to the news we are fed and so, I probably appreciate conspiracy theories more than most... I also think they serve a good purpose for most in that they, purposely or not, properly test the evidence upon which the official story rests

for example, there was no greater fantastical piece of rubbish in my mind than the magic bullet theory of a zigzagging bullet which caused 7 wounds, went thru two people, supposedly stopped in mid air and then just fell out of Connelly on a hospital stretcher in pristine condition... but when you see computer simulations of the shot from the 6th floor taking into account JFK's position leaning on the car window sill, Connelly lower and closer to the centre of the car, you see there was no zigzagging, and similar bullet tests show that the same type of bullet will do similar damage and come out looking in a similar pristine manner

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You can look at it that way, or you can see it for what it was. A misuse of public funds to take out a political opponent, and nothing more.
Nope. There was evidence at foreign government interfered with a US election. That was also confirmed during the investigation. Russia actually put a lot of effort into influencing the election and succeeded to a certain amount.

If China interfered with our election and helped put Labor in power, would you say that it's a waste of money to investigate that?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am a big proponent of a healthy scepticism to the news we are fed and so, I probably appreciate conspiracy theories more than most... I also think they serve a good purpose for most in that they, purposely or not, properly test the evidence upon which the official story rests

for example, there was no greater fantastical piece of rubbish in my mind than the magic bullet theory of a zigzagging bullet which caused 7 wounds, went thru two people, supposedly stopped in mid air and then just fell out of Connelly on a hospital stretcher in pristine condition... but when you see computer simulations of the shot from the 6th floor taking into account JFK's position leaning on the car window sill, Connelly lower and closer to the centre of the car, you see there was no zigzagging, and similar bullet tests show that the same type of bullet will do similar damage and come out looking in a similar pristine manner
I strongly support scepticism. Science is based on scepticism. And the media should definitely be scrutinised through a sceptical lense. But you have to be cautious. Many will mistake "scepticism" for "believing the complete opposite". A key point of scepticism is to investigate the facts from an unbiased point of view. Unfortunately most conspiracy theories don't do this. They believe the opposite of the told story and refuse to accept evidence to the contrary. Which is why I often go back to the 9/11 stuff. It doesn't matter how often thorough explanations are provided, the stance of CTs is to ignore the evidence and claim that it's all fake.

JFK shooting is a bit trickier. I tend to lean into occam's razor. The most obvious answer (nutjob with a gun) is the most likely, but as you said, there's many unknowns that can no longer be investigated and it's well known that the CIA had a gripe against JFK at the time as JFK was trying to shut the CIA down. So anything is possible. But just make sure that you also look at any potential counterpoints so you don't disregard evidence.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nigel Farage has talked up Trump's recent health kick, weight loss etc... 2024 is going to be a circus
No matter what happens..it will definitely be..a three ring one at that!

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nope. There was evidence at foreign government interfered with a US election. That was also confirmed during the investigation. Russia actually put a lot of effort into influencing the election and succeeded to a certain amount.

If China interfered with our election and helped put Labor in power, would you say that it's a waste of money to investigate that?
What evidence? The hoax paid for by the Clinton foundation, played on loop by leftist media and fed to leftist sheep. And verified by fact checkers of course..lol

Trump was bugged and spied on as soon as he announced his intention to contest the 2016 election, and the dnccp announced the agenda to impeach Trump within hours of his presidency.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s one guy out there who says it was Jackie that did it when she leans over to him ..yeah she puts a gun under his chin and fires..mind you she was leaning over to check him as he clutched his throat as the bullet passed through his neck.. And when she moves back over the boot of the car she is actually scrambling for the gun because she dropped it..

Seriously..just bizarre

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What evidence? The hoax paid for by the Clinton foundation, played on loop by leftist media and fed to leftist sheep. And verified by fact checkers of course..lol

Trump was bugged and spied on as soon as he announced his intention to contest the 2016 election, and the dnccp announced the agenda to impeach Trump within hours of his presidency.
Dude. Seriously?

Two things:

1) The investigation found a lot of influence from the Russians. It resulted in 34 people being indicted including an entire Russian organisation. Everything was confirmed. People are now in prison due to it

2) Drugs are bad. Try to stay off them

Status
Not open for further replies.