U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know us useless eaters are fucked when a billionaire is asking for handouts...
Bro he's scamming his supporters as much as possible, he's not actually in need of handouts.

All the donations he collected for his "legal fund" to challenge the election "lies", he spent $0.00. on it. It all went into his own pockets

This is all coming out in the January 6th investigations, it's now day 3 out of 7 and there's a whole bunch of damning evidence coming out.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro he's scamming his supporters as much as possible, he's not actually in need of handouts.

All the donations he collected for his "legal fund" to challenge the election "lies", he spent $0.00. on it. It all went into his own pockets

This is all coming out in the January 6th investigations, it's now day 3 out of 7 and there's a whole bunch of damning evidence coming out.
Whereas the dnccp wasted $40.000.000 of tax payer funds on the their Russia hoax.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You said it PE.. His ‘passive aggressive’ (my new go to phrase..lol) stance on the 6th fuelled the mob to do what they did..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

I guess that's how billionaires stay billionaires.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You said it PE.. His ‘passive aggressive’ (my new go to phrase..lol) stance on the 6th fuelled the mob to do what they did..
Not just that mate, it's coming out now that all his people were telling him he lost and that what he is planning on doing is illegal. His people are TESTIFYING under oath that they told him what he was doing is illegal

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just that mate, it's coming out now that all his people were telling him he lost and that what he is planning on doing is illegal. His people are TESTIFYING under oath that they told him what he was doing is illegal

Including his daughter..which he dismissed! Hey Rudy was drunk..! Even Sean Hannity told him to stop saying the election was rigged!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Including his daughter..which he dismissed! Hey Rudy was drunk..! Even Sean Hannity told him to stop saying the election was rigged!
Let's not forget that the GOP are backing him aswell, this is pure fascism. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, they are fascists in the literal legal definition of the term.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's not forget that the GOP are backing him aswell, this is pure fascism. No ifs, no buts, no maybes, they are fascists in the literal legal definition of the term.
But your mate F&*ker C@#tson said the committee are lying about the events on Jan. 6 and it was a “forgettably minor outbreak by recent standards.”:D

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Whereas the dnccp wasted $40.000.000 of tax payer funds on the their Russia hoax.
I wouldn't say it was a complete waste. They made several arrests due to the investigation and even found out that Trump's office was aware of the hacking and knew they'd benefit from it. It also made everyone more aware that Russia was trying to influence US elections, and this was picked up much faster in the 2022 election. But there was no official collusion between Trump and Russia.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it was a complete waste. They made several arrests due to the investigation and even found out that Trump's office was aware of the hacking and knew they'd benefit from it. It also made everyone more aware that Russia was trying to influence US elections, and this was picked up much faster in the 2022 election. But there was no official collusion between Trump and Russia.
by arrests, do you mean Michael Flynn?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Does that pillow **** still think Trump will do a terminator and come back?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, the latest bullshit is he reckons Trump will be re-instated in August or something.

Of course his ego will force him to run again.
if Trump had any sort of restraint, he'd realise that he is in a position to be a kingmaker in the GOP for at least a couple upcoming election cycles... but his ego won't let him not be the one in the sun... anyway, why would you want the presidency in the US knowing the troubles coming

the better discussion is will Biden last 4 years and what a Kamala Harris presidency would look like

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
if Trump had any sort of restraint, he'd realise that he is in a position to be a kingmaker in the GOP for at least a couple upcoming election cycles... but his ego won't let him not be the one in the sun... anyway, why would you want the presidency in the US knowing the troubles coming

the better discussion is will Biden last 4 years and what a Kamala Harris presidency would look like
With dumb and dumber from the demonrats, they are playing the roles well in this circus.

With the dumb arse, left/right paradigm swallowing "sheep", they are quick to resorting to "They are dumb" instead of questioning the government as a whole to their agenda IE petrol prices, destruction of food sources/manufacturing and the recession.

I'm not a genius or have sources but FMD if you step back and look at the bird and not the wings, you will clearly see the circus bamboozling the vast majority.

And not to piss you off, Trump is just controlled opposition doing what he is told to do.

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With dumb and dumber from the demonrats, they are playing the roles well in this circus.

With the dumb arse, left/right paradigm swallowing "sheep", they are quick to resorting to "They are dumb" instead of questioning the government as a whole to their agenda IE petrol prices, destruction of food sources/manufacturing and the recession.

I'm not a genius or have sourced but FMD if you step back and look at the bird and not the wings, you will clearly see the circus bamboozling the vast majority.

And not to piss you off, Trump is just controlled opposition doing what he is told to do.
I'm not a Trumper but I don't think he is controlled opposition... for example, Ben Shapiro is controlled opposition and you can see in the topics he does go on the attack (eg. Afghan withdrawal) and what he is silent about (eg. elections)... I just think Trump rode a wave of discontent from a lot of Americans dissatisfied with the current course of their country

but as someone like Chris Hedges would say, the US of late is doing a good impression of empires of old in their final days (military adventurism, over-extending, reckless spending, internal turmoil etc.) and any US president from now on best be good at his job

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not a Trumper but I don't think he is controlled opposition... for example, Ben Shapiro is controlled opposition and you can see in the topics he does go on the attack (eg. Afghan withdrawal) and what he is silent about (eg. elections)... I just think Trump rode a wave of discontent from a lot of Americans dissatisfied with the current course of their country

but as someone like Chris Hedges would say, the US of late is doing a good impression of empires of old in their final days (military adventurism, over-extending, reckless spending, internal turmoil etc.) and any US president from now on best be good at his job
He has to be controlled opposition otherwise he wouldn't of got no where near being the president.

But You're right, Murika is free falling. Nobody needs to attack them, just like the towers, they are imploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.