U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What evidence? The hoax paid for by the Clinton foundation, played on loop by leftist media and fed to leftist sheep. And verified by fact checkers of course..lol

Trump was bugged and spied on as soon as he announced his intention to contest the 2016 election, and the dnccp announced the agenda to impeach Trump within hours of his presidency.
Out of interest are you pro-republican Trump fan or just purely a Trump fan?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s one guy out there who says it was Jackie that did it when she leans over to him ..yeah she puts a gun under his chin and fires..mind you she was leaning over to check him as he clutched his throat as the bullet passed through his neck.. And when she moves back over the boot of the car she is actually scrambling for the gun because she dropped it..

Seriously..just bizarre
Nope. She was leaning over to the boot because she thought her thicc ass would distract everyone.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Davos content always makes me laugh. I'm sure there are certain members that would love a New World Order, but they don't have enough influence. And the suggestion that there's a secret government controlling all sides and planning out a NWO, that's the stuff of delusional fairy tales. Fun to think about, but not at all feasible.
If you view conspiracies as another form of entertainment they are pretty fun.

There might be some legit conspiracies, but the most are just good movie plots.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People wonder why “trumptards” call these vermin and the ideology groomers.

You wanna do your thing you do it with yourself and the other adult consentingto your degeneracy don’t involve our children and sexualise from such a young age. Fucking disgusting how this is legal and these men aren’t thrown in jail and all the organisers of these events.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You wanna do your thing you do it with yourself and the other adult consentingto your degeneracy don’t involve our children and sexualise from such a young age. Fucking disgusting how this is legal and these men aren’t thrown in jail and all the organisers of these events.
That's just evil and child abuse, I don't give a fuck if that offends anyone.

Even if it were a straight event it's still evil and child abuse.

Let innocent kids be innocent kids you demon fuckers.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's just evil and child abuse, I don't give a fuck if that offends anyone.

Even if it were a straight even it's still evil and child abuse.
Exactly. But that’s the thing! If straight men would do this in the past or now they’d be rightly locked the fuck up but belted for good measure before they’re Locked away. But this, this is legalised bullshit all for a political ideology. Degenerates. Fucking degenerates.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The big difference here is that most people, including LGBTQI community, would say that this is stupid. But you keep trying to convince poele that this is the entirely of the LGBTQI community.

That's why I keep equating it to paedophilia in the Catholic Church. If I went by your same stance then I would be demanding Catholicism be banned because Catholics are padeophiles and groomers.

Fact is that there are shit people in every community. So if you're really suggesting that all LGBTQI community are like this, then I'm going to call you a homophobic bigot. But if you're only suggesting that there's a small number of LGBTQI that are fucked up, then I'll fully agree. Because there is messed up people in every community. Just look at the Catholic Church.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly. But that’s the thing! If straight men would do this in the past or now they’d be rightly locked the fuck up but belted for good measure before they’re Locked away. But this, this is legalised bullshit all for a political ideology. Degenerates. Fucking degenerates.
I dobut it. These drag queens set up a messed up thing, but they were wearing more than people wear to the beach and they were less sexual suggestive than afternoon TV, so there wouldn't be any criminal charges to this.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The big difference here is that most people, including LGBTQI community, would say that this is stupid. But you keep trying to convince poele that this is the entirely of the LGBTQI community.

That's why I keep equating it to paedophilia in the Catholic Church. If I went by your same stance then I would be demanding Catholicism be banned because Catholics are padeophiles and groomers.

Fact is that there are shit people in every community. So if you're really suggesting that all LGBTQI community are like this, then I'm going to call you a homophobic bigot. But if you're only suggesting that there's a small number of LGBTQI that are fucked up, then I'll fully agree. Because there is messed up people in every community. Just look at the Catholic Church.
Wth are you on about. This is not a fringe thing or a rare instance. This is always happening and it’s been protected because everyone is scared from the rainbow. The fact is, more and more of this is being allowed and everyone is turning a blind eye. If they weren’t then these people would already be in jail, all the big lgbtqi leaders would be out in force as would AOC condemning this crap but na it’s all silence. Because men can get pregnant.
Also I had no idea the whole gender crap was written up by two degenerate white men where one got his studies off literal pedophiles in jail, and the other was experimenting on children. Everything surrounding this is disgusting. I have complete and utter sympathy for people with legitimate gender dysphoria and I have always said they need actual help not be told oh get your body mutilated and you’ll feel better. This has been turned into an actual circus.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dobut it. These drag queens set up a messed up thing, but they were wearing more than people wear to the beach and they were less sexual suggestive than afternoon TV, so there wouldn't be any criminal charges to this.
This wasn’t a beach, and straight men and women don’t point out a minor and dance for them, take money from kids, etc. how the hell you think that’s a relevant comparison is ridiculous but actually proves my point. If a straight man did this on the beach to a minor they’d be rightfully arrested and locked up.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Forgot where I saw it but there were a few/group of LBGT people who disagreed with the event.

Backs up your first paragraph.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wth are you on about. This is not a fringe thing or a rare instance. This is always happening and it’s been protected because everyone is scared from the rainbow. The fact is, more and more of this is being allowed and everyone is turning a blind eye. If they weren’t then these people would already be in jail, all the big lgbtqi leaders would be out in force as would AOC condemning this crap but na it’s all silence. Because men can get pregnant.
Also I had no idea the whole gender crap was written up by two degenerate white men where one got his studies off literal pedophiles in jail, and the other was experimenting on children. Everything surrounding this is disgusting. I have complete and utter sympathy for people with legitimate gender dysphoria and I have always said they need actual help not be told oh get your body mutilated and you’ll feel better. This has been turned into an actual circus.
Translation: "blah, blah, blah, I'm a homophobic bigot"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Translation: "blah, blah, blah, I'm a homophobic bigot"
Why do you people on the left always get so childish like that when you’re ideology is criticised and what it’s been producing? At least come back with something intelligible. But of course as we all know when the left is challenged, they resort to catch phrases and think they’ve accomplished something lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This wasn’t a beach, and straight men and women don’t point out a minor and dance for them, take money from kids, etc. how the hell you think that’s a relevant comparison is ridiculous but actually proves my point. If a straight man did this on the beach to a minor they’d be rightfully arrested and locked up.
As I, said. It was shit. But they were basically doing a fashion parade and taking dollars from kids. It's not like they were dancing sexy towards the kids and getting them to stuff dollars in their underwear.

But if this means that it's happening everywhere then alright. We'll go by your logic.

Everyone! All Catholics are dirty paedophiles! That's not me saying that. That's Realist saying it. I thought it was weird but that's his logic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot where I saw it but there were a few/group of LBGT people who disagreed with the event.

Backs up your first paragraph.
That's all I'm saying. It's stupid. But Realist uses this shit as proof that all LGBTQI people are groomer so I'm using paedophile priests as proof that all Catholics are groomers. It's only fair.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I, said. It was shit. But they were basically doing a fashion parade and taking dollars from kids. It's not like they were dancing sexy towards the kids and getting them to stuff dollars in their underwear.

But if this means that it's happening everywhere then alright. We'll go by your logic.

Everyone! All Catholics are dirty paedophiles! That's not me saying that. That's Realist saying it. I thought it was weird but that's his logic.
Say what you want about the church lol doesn’t change the fact of what’s going on with those nut jobs.
Not dancing sexy towards the kids? Are you purposely lying or have you not seen the footage? Because I will upload the footage right fucking now to prove you wrong. Even in the article there’s images showing children, meaning minorsssssss in the middle seated on those chairs ready for a sexy dance ffs. Did you even open the article? Or can truth not get in the way of your ideology?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Say what you want about the church lol doesn’t change the fact of what’s going on with those nut jobs.
Not dancing sexy towards the kids? Are you purposely lying or have you not seen the footage? Because I will upload the footage right fucking now to prove you wrong
That neon sign saying "It's not going to lick itself" may be tame for adults but it's fucking putrid for kids. As if the kids won't ask what it means.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That neon sign saying "It's not going to lick itself" may be tame for adults but it's fucking putrid for kids. As if the kids won't ask what it means.
It’s pathetic and the parents who allowed their children attend this and say and watched men dressed as females dance sexy to them and gave their children money to give them should be arrested for child abuse and grooming. How the fk did we get to this where this is acceptable and no actions are taken. The only actions taken are when finally a sane person opens their mouth and then they get arrested for being bigoted homophobes for not wanting their children indoctrinated with this shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I feel I have to clarify that if no kids were involved then I wouldn't give a flying fuck what they do. Better things to worry about.

It's sad you have to clarify every fkn word these days because there is always some **** ready to assume shit and attack you.

Status
Not open for further replies.