U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You know he was shot for faking the moon landing.

I saw a video on Tiktok so it must be true.
you should watch the video i talked about and then explain to me why people were adamant that they heard the shot come from the grassy knoll and saw the smoke

in the documentary it shows the governor connally press conference/open statement where he clearly lays out his version, that he turned to the right side after hearing the first shot and was looking out for the gunman or anything out of the ordinary and was struck after he started to turn to face the other side, in the zapruder film he is clearly shown looking to his right just as he mentions in his statement, but at that point kennedy had already been struck and was holding his throat/chest

so if you understand the case and the consensus that oswald couldn't have fired more than 3 shots in that time, the only possibility is that there was another shooter or that the governors very precise statement about when he felt the impact was wrong and he just had a very delayed reaction

so either you say that everybody in that area was mistaken and you know more about when a guy was shot than the guy who was shot or get on board and join me in believing that it was a conspiracy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw watch the zapruder film and see the first lady reaction to the fatal head shot, i always thought she was trying to escape the car or something but she saw bits of her husbands brain fly out and she was in the process of trying to pick it up so that presumably they can put it all back together

first of all that is a strange move because the brain is not like a finger, you cant just bring it to the hospital and ask them to reattach it

secondly do you notice that she went to the back of the car behind kennedy to retrieve this brain matter, how do you explain that it travelled backwards when the bullet came in from behind? at that point the driver had slowed the car to almost a stop so that should be even more reason for it to travel forward

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
0E2FA53F-650D-443E-AEFF-26E18288D2E8.jpeg

and you guys censored “wh*man” lol. Anyways these people are gaining powerful positions lol. As a wise gay black man once said... hide yo children

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 27314
and you guys censored “wh*man” lol. Anyways these people are gaining powerful positions lol. As a wise gay black man once said... hide yo children
Never heard of this lady. Judging by your post I can only assume that she's running for office somewhere. Senate? House of reps?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Planet America should be good tonight.
Capitol police testimony.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Notes released Friday 30 July 2021 show that in a 27 December 2020 call between Agent Orange and the DoJ, the following ensued:

Barr, the previous AG had stated there was no election fraud and resigned. Rosen took over the DoJ for the final month of the Trumpty Dumpty Administration. During the call, Donny pressured Rosen and his team to ‘Call the election corrupt’ and look for evidence of fraud. When Rosen resisted and said all prior investigations had proven there was no fraud, here’s what the ‘stable genius’ said: - QUOTE - ‘You don’t follow the internet like I do’ :tearsofjoy:.

From now on that’s how elections should be decided and Australian elections should not be finalised until input from TK has been sought :-).

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: Notes released Friday 30 July 2021 show that in a 27 December 2020 call between Agent Orange and the DoJ, the following ensued:

Barr, the previous AG had stated there was no election fraud and resigned. Rosen took over the DoJ for the final month of the Trumpty Dumpty Administration. During the call, Donny pressured Rosen and his team to ‘Call the election corrupt’ and look for evidence of fraud. When Rosen resisted and said all prior investigations had proven there was no fraud, here’s what the ‘stable genius’ said: - QUOTE - ‘You don’t follow the internet like I do’ :tearsofjoy:.

From now on that’s how elections should be decided and Australian elections should not be finalised until input from TK has been sought :-).

God damn that guy is fucking moron …. Murica

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Because you can’t be that dumb.
It’s a black female democrat who is using “yt” and other non English words
Personal insults again?

What's bothering you mate.

You can't be that uptight.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personal insults again?

What's bothering you mate.

You can't be that uptight.
Lol personal insults? Coming from you.
Also what’s so insulting about what I said? You thought it was an alt right saying which came from a black female lol I thinI my comment was completely justifiable.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol personal insults? Coming from you.
Also what’s so insulting about what I said? You thought it was an alt right saying which came from a black female lol I thinI my comment was completely justifiable.
You seem confused today.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Confused? Bruh. You thought “yt” was a alt right saying lollll.
I didn't think that.

I asked if it was because I have never seen it before and I know your love of far right wing politics, so I asked a question to see if that is what it was.

You confused a question with a statement.

So I will ask again, are you ok? because you seem a bit confused today.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't think that.

I asked if it was because I have never seen it before and I know your love of far right wing politics, so I asked a question to see if that is what it was.

You confused a question with a statement.

So I will ask again, are you ok? because you seem a bit confused today.
So you didn’t know what assassin was referring to and you just came out of nowhere asking for some reason if it was an alt right saying? Lol at least look at the content first before asking dumb question assuming it alt right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.