• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no. it’s always been a circle jerk. Hacky speaks like he knows everything and even presents to being leaked info by nsw health and all you freaks gargle it like it’s fact. Nobody,especially hacky is being leaked anything. All those numbers you’re presented with in your bible of fear every day day are not correct. You are in a circle jerk whether you like it or not, i’m guessing you like it though.
I honestly feel sorry for you. Something must he so bad in your life that you have this urge to do anything you can to make everyone else as unhappy as you are.

I'm not sure if you just hate your job, or something else in your life. Or if something happened that made you so angry at the world that your only response is to be this bitter guy who has to treat everyone like shit.

Seriously dude. I'm worried for you.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly feel sorry for you. Something must he so bad in your life that you have this urge to do anything you can to make everyone else as unhappy as you are.

I'm not sure if you just hate your job, or something else in your life. Or if something happened that made you so angry at the world that your only response is to be this bitter guy who has to treat everyone like shit.

Seriously dude. I'm worried for you.
whilst i appreciate your efforts at distorting facts, i have a million dollar house with lots of friends and i certainly am not angry. I would challenge you to a covid debate any time any where. Not only that but i would completely destroy you.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you want to know the reason you got reply banned, it was a series of posts that caused it, all of which were reported by many people.

Here is some of the last few. These were all reported by different people. None of the people you replied to reported it, but others did.

Screenshot_20210724-230026_Edge.jpg
Screenshot_20210724-225954_Edge.jpg
Screenshot_20210724-225932_Edge.jpg

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I should point out that these posts and many others you made were clear breaches of the rules that could result in long term or permanent forum bans.

But the admins and mods don't like banning people. If someone gets reported many times for obvious infractions then we try to diffuse the situation without a ban.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
i don’t want to know the reason though, nothing here is as bad as being called what i was called to be fair. A fuck off here and a fuck off there, who gives a fuck?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. The response I expected.

Anyway, this has been fun. Back to the topic.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I should point out that these posts and many others you made were clear breaches of the rules that could result in long term or permanent forum bans.

But the admins and mods don't like banning people. If someone gets reported many times for obvious infractions then we try to diffuse the situation without a ban.
so why don’t you give a warning then? why wait until you’ve been made to look stupid?

if what you’re saying is correct then there’s a million bans every day. You’re a hack.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so why don’t you give a warning then? why wait until you’ve been made to look stupid?

if what you’re saying is correct then there’s a million bans every day. You’re a hack.
Yep. Hack is my name. And I'm not sure when you think you made me look stupid.

You're a very odd person who seems to live in his own weird world.

To each their own.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so you don’t see abuse every day on here?
No. Definitely do. It's when it's repeated, uncalled for abuse that it becomes a problem. People get in arguments all the time and someone ends up reporting it, and we see the argument and each side contributing and we ignore it.

But when we get repeated reports of abuse out of nowhere and they all come from the same person, then that abuse is going to be addressed.

You can play the victim all you like, but the fact of the matter is that you kept abusing people in a thread and you got banned from that thread.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
says the guy who thinks nsw health leak information to him..
Ok Mr Million Dollar House.

Try to keep this thread on topic so you don't get banned from it as well.

That goes for everyone in this thread.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
No. Definitely do. It's when it's repeated, uncalled for abuse that it becomes a problem. People get in arguments all the time and someone ends up reporting it, and we see the argument and each side contributing and we ignore it.

But when we get repeated reports of abuse out of nowhere and they all come from the same person, then that abuse is going to be addressed.

You can play the victim all you like, but the fact of the matter is that you kept abusing people in a thread and you got banned from that thread.
so if someone says i should get vaccinated and i say fuck off.. that’s abuse. gotcha

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i just want to let everyone know that they shot JFK in the face and then lied about it through mainstream media, i never knew how adamant the witnesses were that they heard shots from the grassy knoll until i saw the original mark lane documentary from the 60's on youtube

so this is a confirmation of the conspiracy and the cover up, people still act like its a toss up ffs

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
btw i just want to let everyone know that they shot JFK in the face and then lied about it through mainstream media, i never knew how adamant the witnesses were that they heard shots from the grassy knoll until i saw the original mark lane documentary from the 60's on youtube

so this is a confirmation of the conspiracy and the cover up, people still act like its a toss up ffs
You know he got shot for faking the moon landing by the smoking man.

Status
Not open for further replies.