U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you didn’t know what assassin was referring to and you just came out of nowhere asking for some reason if it was an alt right saying? Lol at least look at the content first before asking dumb question assuming it alt right lol
With you, everyone always assumes it is Alt-Right.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Suck shit. These leftist elites thinking they can control peoples lives while they live it up? The saddest thing about this is, leftists defend these elitists.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We were warned....https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSJtjCNBd/
We NeVeR sAiD tHe ElEcTiOn WaS rIgGeD oR sToLeN reeeeeeeeeeee. Na but seriously the worst part of leftists are able to say outright lies from recent history with a straight face lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol not bad. Although one is allegations the other is fact and pure filth and degeneracy.
Nah. Both are no longer allegations. Idiots at Blizzard actually posted about their exploits on Facebook.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah. Both are no longer allegations. Idiots at Blizzard actually posted about their exploits on Facebook.
Lmfao na bro that’s just typical leftist pr. It’s funny. Blizzard is one of the most woke companies out and they’re being attacked by their own. So let’s not spread misinformation I don’t wanna have to censor you for none pre approved information. Jokes I can’t do that you’re spreading the “right” narrative.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao na bro that’s just typical leftist pr. It’s funny. Blizzard is one of the most woke companies out and they’re being attacked by their own. So let’s not spread misinformation I don’t wanna have to censor you for none pre approved information. Jokes I can’t do that you’re spreading the “right” narrative.
Seriously dude. I'm saying this as a friend. Lay off the drugs.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously dude. I'm saying this as a friend. Lay off the drugs.
Can you show me where they found the blizzard employees/employers guilty?
Anyways while you find that for me, it’s pretty disgusting that the tranny did that to his mum right? Like we shouldn’t just ignore it coz you wanna keep focus on allegations filed by the state of California

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you show me where they found the blizzard employees/employers guilty?
Anyways while you find that for me, it’s pretty disgusting that the tranny did that to his mum right? Like we shouldn’t just ignore it coz you wanna keep focus on allegations filed by the state of California
Can you show me where this freak was found guilty?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro you’re finding all the perfect videos lol. You should open a file for just these so that when leftists act ignorant (ignorance is their political weapon these days) just unload with these.
leftist denies they were crying for four years about a stolen/rigged election? Well load up the video.
Leftists wanna say people are dumb for worrying about a vaccine? Well load up the videosssss

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you show me where this freak was found guilty?
Lmfao so you are actually hurt by the article. You always get defensive when trannies are mentioned lol. At the very least aren’t you gonna denounce it just as much as you denounced the allegations at blizzard? Coz all you’re doing is deflecting.
By the way he’s already been arrested and mounting evidence is piling up lol. The same can’t be said about the blizzard allegations.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll wait. If you're saying that it doesn't matter until there's a conviction then I'm going to need to see the conviction of this freak, otherwise it's some pretty heavy double standards there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao so you are actually hurt by the article. You always get defensive when trannies are mentioned lol. At the very least aren’t you gonna denounce it just as much as you denounced the allegations at blizzard? Coz all you’re doing is deflecting.
By the way he’s already been arrested and mounting evidence is piling up lol. The same can’t be said about the blizzard allegations.
No deflection. I'm saying they're both fucked up. You're claiming that one is fine and the other isn't even though neither have been convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.