U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
yes..but when added to the list of vitriol that has been aimed at Trump over the last 7 years from leftist politicians, media, it would not be tolerated from Trump..regardless of what he says. like when he said ''bad mexicans'' the leftist media ran with him calling all mexicans bad. Not ideal considering how some zealots in the US are with their politics..ie, the mass shooting at the charity baseball training where Steve Scalise was shot, by a gunman who fired 60 rounds when he was told it was only members of the gop on the field. So highly inappropriate.
Zealots in the US with politics? You know he's currently being sued by the injured police for the Capital riots. And his defence isn't that he didn't instigate it, its that as the Pres - I'm immune. Reckon you'd be going back to the early 1800's and cowboys to find another case like this if one exists at all.

Sorry my man - yeah old mate used a bad choice of words. But thats the beauty of the books of trumpisms out there. You cannot add a word or 2 at the end to change the context, good ole Trumpy was very clearly playing to a certain audience. And still is today.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Zealots in the US with politics? You know he's currently being sued by the injured police for the Capital riots. And his defence isn't that he didn't instigate it, its that as the Pres - I'm immune. Reckon you'd be going back to the early 1800's and cowboys to find another case like this if one exists at all.

Sorry my man - yeah old mate used a bad choice of words. But thats the beauty of the books of trumpisms out there. You cannot add a word or 2 at the end to change the context, good ole Trumpy was very clearly playing to a certain audience. And still is today.
in your mind maybe..champ..can you point out where Trump has been charged for an insurrection. the insurrection label is in the liberal psyche only..and we know what snowflakes they are..? as for the police involved in the protest on j6, there are many that have commented that they believe they were used by the dnc, who knew the protest was going to happen, yet still refused extra police. now off you go and seek help for your trump derangement syndrome.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
in your mind maybe..champ..can you point out where Trump has been charged for an insurrection. the insurrection label is in the liberal psyche only..and we know what snowflakes they are..? as for the police involved in the protest on j6, there are many that have commented that they believe they were used by the dnc, who knew the protest was going to happen, yet still refused extra police. now off you go and seek help for your trump derangement syndrome.
In my mind? Clearly said that Trump was being sued by the injured police. Now you could think I'm making this up, or you can take the word of the court which produced this.

Or you can check out the info from his moving this to the appeals court.

Now I'm pretty sure I didn't say insurrection. You did. Somehow this is some sort of conspiracy because there were no extra police because of some sort of super conspiracy or maybe it was because no one believed that a losing president would get out and rev up a crowd of nutcases to attack the Capitol. Lets look at some of the specific lines Trump used to a bunch of armed nutters.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'
'We will stop the steal'
'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'
'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard'
'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'
'We are going to the Capitol'

Now - thats in order. Oh but he said peacefully and patriotically right? Well, pretty obvious no one heard the peacefully word right? But they sure as hell heard the rest of it. And as I said before, his defence has been to this point I'm the pres so therefore I'm immune. He's not arguing he incited it (at this stage).

I've never met Trump in my life so no chance I've caught his derangement syndrome.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yes..but when added to the list of vitriol that has been aimed at Trump over the last 7 years from leftist politicians, media, it would not be tolerated from Trump..regardless of what he says. like when he said ''bad mexicans'' the leftist media ran with him calling all mexicans bad. Not ideal considering how some zealots in the US are with their politics..ie, the mass shooting at the charity baseball training where Steve Scalise was shot, by a gunman who fired 60 rounds when he was told it was only members of the gop on the field. So highly inappropriate.
Are you new to US politics?

Both sides use any leverage they can to vilify the others. That's why Trump gets vilified for saying stupid things, and this democrat is being vilified for saying something stupid.

No one actually believes it, but they push it because they know idiot Americans will believe it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I love the response.

Trump - "As President, I'm immune for anything I do as President. If Obama bombed a school by accident, would you charge him"

Lawyer - "if Biden launched a missile strike on Maralago, killing you, would he also be immune from prosecution?"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe - you might like this. Thought it was fairly cool once you got past the rhetoric, got to the real stuff.
Awesome. I thought it was going to be another "this is how stupid Trump voters are", but he actually took the diplomatic approach.

Btw, one of my favourites on the actual dumb Trump voters is the guy that goes to Trump rallies and takes the piss out of them. Can't remember the blokes name.

But one of the best ones is when he approached the guy wearing the Trump shirt (designed and sold by Trump's team) that's Trump's mugshot with the tag, "never surrender". And he says, "so... That's Trump's mugshot he had taken... After he surrendered to police"

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Awesome. I thought it was going to be another "this is how stupid Trump voters are", but he actually took the diplomatic approach.

Btw, one of my favourites on the actual dumb Trump voters is the guy that goes to Trump rallies and takes the piss out of them. Can't remember the blokes name.

But one of the best ones is when he approached the guy wearing the Trump shirt (designed and sold by Trump's team) that's Trump's mugshot with the tag, "never surrender". And he says, "so... That's Trump's mugshot he had taken... After he surrendered to police"
Naivety is probably a better word than stupidity. Most pollies have to at least make an effort to sell you on something. Trump just has to act no pollie would to appear connected. Add in some serious 'your problems are due to some conspiracy to fck u' and the naive buy it hook line and sinker. Classic sales - some people buy on personality, others details. Doesn't mean their concerns aren't valid, just that they've been conned to look at the wrong cause and the wrong solution.

But also suggests a bigger fundamental issue with pollies, they are so disconnected from everyone its ridiculous.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Naivety is probably a better word than stupidity. Most pollies have to at least make an effort to sell you on something. Trump just has to act no pollie would to appear connected. Add in some serious 'your problems are due to some conspiracy to fck u' and the naive buy it hook line and sinker. Classic sales - some people buy on personality, others details. Doesn't mean their concerns aren't valid, just that they've been conned to look at the wrong cause and the wrong solution.

But also suggests a bigger fundamental issue with pollies, they are so disconnected from everyone its ridiculous.
Yup, things are bad and there are a lot of problems, this is true at so many levels. Being able to point that out is not the same thing as being able to make things better, and Trump actually makes things a lot worse.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing says qualified like this :tearsofjoy::
#Freedumb

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you cant see these two pedos aren't just playing a role then there is no hope for you.

They are just the left and right butt cheek of the same arse that's called Murika.

I wish George Carlin were still alive....

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
of course they will try all ways to stop RFK, discrediting him, mocking him, but he is not allowed to win the election, so look out for a heart attack or him dying from covid if they have a sense of humour

he is surely qualified for the televised debates, so that will give him the presidential credibility, but if they find a way to not let him debate then that will give him more campaign material, 'they are trying to keep us down' etc
yes I now know the answer to the RFK jnr puzzle from last year, because RFK qualifies to be part of the presidential debates but they can’t allow that, I was wondering how they were going to get out of it, they can’t shoot him because they have already used the shoot a Kennedy move twice, they can’t keep him out of the debate because that will prove it’s rigged

the answer is they will not have any presidential debate at all, suddenly the media asking questions about the debate acting like it is not an automatic election process, biden is now non committed to debating trump and trump is mocking him

so biden fans will dig in claiming trump is not a serious thing and not worthy of debate, trump fans will claim this is a weekend at Bernie’s situation and they are hiding biden away, that will become the point of contention meanwhile they have achieved their task of keeping RFK out

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Nothing says qualified like this :tearsofjoy::
#Freedumb
rodgers would look sane in a vice presidential debate with Kamala Harris and whatever retard trump chooses

have you heard her speak?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
rodgers would look sane in a vice presidential debate with Kamala Harris and whatever retard trump chooses

have you heard her speak?
Ah, Zil, good to see you still backing the lunatics given Q-Aron said Sandy Hook was a false flag. I’d take Harris’ voice over the dulcet tones of RFK Jr that sound like a sock full of gravel and barbed wire which make his ‘message’ even more excruciating to stomach :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ah, Zil, good to see you still backing the lunatics given Q-Aron said Sandy Hook was a false flag. I’d take Harris’ voice over the dulcet tones of RFK Jr that sound like a sock full of gravel and barbed wire which make his ‘message’ even more excruciating to stomach :-).
I hope you are enjoying the democratic process lol

RFK had to leave the Democratic Party because the super delegates rigged it, they tried to keep him off the ballots, now they won’t even debate him and everybody trying their best to act like it’s normal, you might even find a bullshit explanation why there won’t be a presidential debate and why it’s still a democracy

this is the 2 party dictatorship, do you like Biden or trump? Do you like Coke or Pepsi?, do you like McDonalds or Burger King? Coles or Woolworths?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The media didn’t suddenly correctly guess that there might not be a presidential debate for the first time in 50 years, they have decided to cancel the debate as the best solution to the RFK problem

I can see the phony arguments already being presented to us so we can fight about it

“trump didn’t debate against republicans now he wants to debate”

“Weekend at Bidens, the man is a comatose on life support”

“Debating trump is like debating an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you on experience”

“Biden is scared of trump”

“trump is a criminal he doesn’t deserve to debate”

“trump is not a criminal Biden is a criminal”

“trump made a mockery of past debates”

“this is the swamps plan to rig it and keep trump down”