U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I hope you are enjoying the democratic process lol

RFK had to leave the Democratic Party because the super delegates rigged it, they tried to keep him off the ballots, now they won’t even debate him and everybody trying their best to act like it’s normal, you might even find a bullshit explanation why there won’t be a presidential debate and why it’s still a democracy

this is the 2 party dictatorship, do you like Biden or trump? Do you like Coke or Pepsi?, do you like McDonalds or Burger King? Coles or Woolworths?
As I said the lunacy continues…

Nothing was ‘rigged’ - it’s quite simple: no major political party is going to hitch itself to a shit talking conspirator let alone against a sitting POTUS. That’s it. Of course gravel voice will play the victim: predictable.

The only way there’ll be no POTUS debate is if Agent Orange is a no show as he was for GOP debates.

End of.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Btw I thought people were saying trump would be charged or something?

dinkum what happened?

another case of you being confused and me not being confused, I knew trump was their preferred candidate

one clue is turning it on a US news source and waiting until they mention trump (it won’t take very long)

he is the free publicity campaign, no wonder he didn’t even need to debate against republicans he was having his campaign done for him

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
As I said the lunacy continues…

Nothing was ‘rigged’ - it’s quite simple: no major political party is going to hitch itself to a shit talking conspirator let alone against a sitting POTUS. That’s it. Of course gravel voice will play the victim: predictable.

The only way there’ll be no POTUS debate is if Agent Orange is a no show as he was for GOP debates.

End of.
ok but don’t change your story when you are wrong like you did for the Barty

“trump is orange and a criminal and Biden doesn’t need to lower himself to debate him”

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
ok but don’t change your story when you are wrong like you did for the Barty

“trump is orange and a criminal and Biden doesn’t need to lower himself to debate him”
I never changed any story Chief.

You said Barty retired because she was ‘scared’ of her opponents, I said that’s wrong and she’s likely making lifestyle decisions and voila - within a year or two she’s married with a baby. Picked it like a dirty nose.

And here’s you dribbling that ‘they’ have already decided there’ll be no POTUS debate because ‘they’ are worried about what gravel voice would bring to the table. Please. You only love gravel voice because he’s an anti-vax loon and hence you identify. By the way - you’ve never answered - who is/are ‘they’? The deep state? The Illuminati? Barty’s management?? Who? :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Btw I thought people were saying trump would be charged or something?

dinkum what happened?

another case of you being confused and me not being confused, I knew trump was their preferred candidate

one clue is turning it on a US news source and waiting until they mention trump (it won’t take very long)

he is the free publicity campaign, no wonder he didn’t even need to debate against republicans he was having his campaign done for him
He has been charged - 91 times.
He hasn’t yet been convicted of anything outside the E. Jean Carrol thing which was civil.
It appears you ARE confused Zil :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Quite simply RFK jnr is not allowed to be president just like RFK and JFK were not allowed

he is even immune from attacks coming from trump, since RFK is clearly the drain the swamp candidate that trump claims to be and since RFK wrote the book on fauci, any attack from trump on RFK will unpack what trump did for pharma companies during covid and reveal that he is married to pharma

even if trump mocks his voice or whatever that will trigger off a contention and people will bring up trump and pharma

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I never changed any story Chief.

You said Barty retired because she was ‘scared’ of her opponents, I said that’s wrong and she’s likely making lifestyle decisions and voila - within a year or two she’s married with a baby. Picked it like a dirty nose.

And here’s you dribbling that ‘they’ have already decided there’ll be no POTUS debate because ‘they’ are worried about what gravel voice would bring to the table. Please. You only love gravel voice because he’s an anti-vax loon and hence you identify. By the way - you’ve never answered - who is/are ‘they’? The deep state? The Illuminati? Barty’s management?? Who? :tearsofjoy:
you said as if she is going to retire and changed the story to lifestyle decisions after she retired

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
He has been charged - 91 times.
He hasn’t yet been convicted of anything outside the E. Jean Carrol thing which was civil.
It appears you ARE confused Zil :-).
he is running for president and apparently won’t need to debate at all

the charges are trumped up and done specifically to make him more popular for president

you are confused and I’m the opposite of confused

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Quite simply RFK jnr is not allowed to be president just like RFK and JFK were not allowed

he is even immune from attacks coming from trump, since RFK is clearly the drain the swamp candidate that trump claims to be and since RFK wrote the book on fauci, any attack from trump on RFK will unpack what trump did for pharma companies during covid and reveal that he is married to pharma

even if trump mocks his voice or whatever that will trigger off a contention and people will bring up trump and pharma
Still buried in Covid conspiracies eh Zil.
Might be time to let it go. The pandemic is over.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
he is running for president and apparently won’t need to debate at all

the charges are trumped up and done specifically to make him more popular for president

you are confused and I’m the opposite of confused
‘Trumped’ up.
Well played Zil.
Are you here all week? :-).

Oh I forgot - he HAS been convicted criminally - of fraud - and owes about $500m he doesn’t have but will attempt to swindle from his dopey base.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Geez you’re really reaching now Zil :tearsofjoy:.
you want to go back to the tennis thread to confirm? You haven’t deleted anything have you?
“As if she isn’t going to defend her Wimbledon title”

“oh yes of course she wants to get pregnant and relax”

the reason I was able to predict she was going to hide is because she had done so, she retired before and she hid during covid to protect her ranking

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you want to go back to the tennis thread to confirm? You haven’t deleted anything have you?
“As if she isn’t going to defend her Wimbledon title”

“oh yes of course she wants to get pregnant and relax”

the reason I was able to predict she was going to hide is because she had done so, she retired before and she hid during covid to protect her ranking
I was wrong about her not defending Wimbledon yes, but it wasn’t because she was ‘scared’ - and the ‘protection of rank’ is just another ‘theory’ in your warehouse of unproven theories that the voices tell you you are right, even though you’re not. Good for you Zil. You can be on your way now - but first I’d like you to tell me who ‘they’ are. Waiting…Crickets…waiting…:-)

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
‘Trumped’ up.
Well played Zil.
Are you here all week? :-).

Oh I forgot - he HAS been convicted criminally - of fraud - of owes about $500m he doesn’t have but will attempt to swindle from his dopey base.
he will be presidential candidate without debate, there is no sign of jail time, this was all done to elevate him to presidential candidate

I can’t wait for all the excuses as to why there is no presidential debate and why it’s not rigged against rfk

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
he will be presidential candidate without debate, there is no sign of jail time, this was all done to elevate him to presidential candidate

I can’t wait for all the excuses as to why there is no presidential debate and why it’s not rigged against rfk
Can’t wait to be wrong again?
Overdosing on Cortisol again Zil? :-).

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I was wrong about her not defending Wimbledon yes, but it wasn’t because she was ‘scared’ - and the ‘protection of rank’ is just another ‘theory’ in your warehouse of unproven theories that the voices tell you you are right, even though you’re not. Good for you Zil. You can be on your way now - but first I’d like you to tell me who ‘they’ are. Waiting…Crickets…waiting…:-)
they are the ones in power and their sycophants like you who adore them and hope they will throw you a bone

they decided that there were too many people so they produced the Kissinger report and a year later millions of Indians started losing their genitals, that’s not a coincidence at all, their genitalia didn’t just drop off on its own, they were dragged off and forced to part ways with their genitals in what can only be described as a conspiracy

so there was a conspiracy and it was signed into official US policy including plans to develop techniques for the future, so until you produce some memo or document that says they stopped doing this then the default is a conspiracy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear the dinkum dog explanation for the Indians being forced to part ways with their genitals

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It’s not a conspiracy

indians liked cricket but they didn’t have access to a bat and a ball so they decided to part ways with their genitals to play cricket

-dumb dog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
they are the ones in power and their sycophants like you who adore them and hope they will throw you a bone

they decided that there were too many people so they produced the Kissinger report and a year later millions of Indians started losing their genitals, that’s not a coincidence at all, their genitalia didn’t just drop off on its own, they were dragged off and forced to part ways with their genitals in what can only be described as a conspiracy

so there was a conspiracy and it was signed into official US policy including plans to develop techniques for the future, so until you produce some memo or document that says they stopped doing this then the default is a conspiracy
:tearsofjoy: Brilliant Zil. The best definition of ‘they’ you’ve got is a very non-specific ‘the ones in power’ with no further identification. So do ‘they’ change when governments change or no, they’re just all puppets?

I ‘adore’ them do I? Bit hard to ‘adore’ something/someone non-specific innit? :-).

Ah, back to the Kissinger report again.
Next it’ll be Kristian Andersen’s Slack messages.

Utterly hilarious shit-talking Zil.
Might give the comedy show I’m going to tonight a miss now - all the laughs are right here :tearsofjoy:.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So the answer is you have no explanation to why millions of Indians suddenly parted ways with their genitals

this is just a mystery lol