U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It’s just one of those things, their genitals were removed for an unknown reason totally unrelated to a conspiracy

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Genitals don’t just remove themselves and Kissinger report doesn’t just write itself

my guess is someone had to do it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Dinkum dog has nothing to say about the great Indian genital removal

at least say something, deny that it happened or something ffs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
So the answer is you have no explanation
Would that be the same as you have no answer to who ‘they’ are other than ‘those in power’??
Your hypocrisy is hilarious Zil and it’s even funnier that you’ve got the other dribbler @Angerberries in tow :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dinkum dog has nothing to say about the great Indian genital removal

at least say something, deny that it happened or something ffs
I’m sure the answer is buried deep within Kristian Andersen’s Slack messages :tearsofjoy:.

So funny how you rely on ‘The Kissinger Report’ which was declassified in the 1990’s to which you suddenly leapt to it being ‘leaked’. It wasn’t. If it was sooooo top secret about genocide allegedly being committed, why was it declassified by the Clinton Administration? If it was as bad as you allege, it would still be locked up next to the ‘evidence’ of the fake moon landing, the CIA killing JFK and the US Government being ‘in’ on 9/11 so they had an excuse to invade Iraq?? Surely!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep up the good fight Rod.
Disregard what the weak sheep on these toilet forums think!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been following the old US of a politics as I've done my back in and TVs it for a few days ,it looks like Biden will be impeached the hearing is ongoing ,I also watched an interview with John Daley where he talks about Trump says he's one of the nicest blokes he's met and smartest just some perspective from a different angle than reporters

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been following the old US of a politics as I've done my back in and TVs it for a few days ,it looks like Biden will be impeached the hearing is ongoing ,I also watched an interview with John Daley where he talks about Trump says he's one of the nicest blokes he's met and smartest just some perspective from a different angle than reporters
What makes you think Biden will get impeached?

The latest news is that the last few Republicans that support it are asking for Biden to testify, but most Republican support has dropped and the case is expected to be adandoned soon due to the lack of evidence, lack of support, and the fact that the Republicans star witness admitted that he made it all up.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

The latest news is that the last few Republicans that support it are asking for Biden to testify, but most Republican support has dropped and the case is expected to be adandoned soon due to the lack of evidence, lack of support, and the fact that the Republicans star witness admitted that he made it all up.
i was watching the live stream this morning its far from being dumped they were producing money and paper trails direct from China to Bidens via associate companies

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

One money trail the amount was exactly what Hunter paid for a new Porche the next day

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i was watching the live stream this morning its far from being dumped they were producing money and paper trails direct from China to Bidens via associate companies
Republicans make last-ditch request for Biden to testify as impeachment inquiry winds down

BY LISA MASCARO
Updated 12:15 PM AEDT, March 21, 2024

WASHINGTON (AP) — The House impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden is all but winding down, lacking the political appetite from within the Republican ranks to go forward with an actual impeachment, but facing political pressure to deliver after months of work.

The chairman of the House Oversight and Accountability Committee, Republican Rep. James Comer, made a last-ditch push at Wednesday’s hearing, announcing he will seek testimony from Biden himself, saying the Democratic president was either “complicit or incompetent” in his son Hunter Biden’s business dealings. It’s highly unlikely Biden would appear before the committee.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
One money trail the amount was exactly what Hunter paid for a new Porche the next day
Loose correlation. But if it does turn out true (and it could because Hunter Biden is a sleezy businessman), what does that have to do with Joe Biden?

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loose correlation. But if it does turn out true (and it could because Hunter Biden is a sleezy businessman), what does that have to do with Joe Biden?
They had a trail to Joes bank accounts as well

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What would you expect CNN to say lol
There's a link to a pdf saying the same thing that was put together by the oversight committee that worked on the inquest. But I can't share it 'cause for some reason the forum blocks it (probably 'cause it's a pdf), but just google "biden impeachment inquiry bank accounts" and it's the first link.

Here's the start of it:

"The Oversight Committee received an initial production of more than 1,400 pages from three banks in response to Chairman Comer and Chairman Jordan’s recent subpoenas for bank records of private citizens, including members of the President’s family.

These records continue to show President Biden was not involved in his family members’ business ventures and do not show him making a single dime from these ventures

• Committee Republicans have now received more than 14,000 pages of bank records as part of their Biden family probe. Not a single transaction shows any wrongdoing by the President

• The records recently received from three banks are in response to subpoenas issued by Chairman Comer and Chairman Jordan seeking a decade’s worth of bank statements for personal and business accounts owned by Hunter Biden, James Biden, and others, all of whom were, and continue to be, private citizens

• These bank records continue to show the President was not involved in and did not profit from his family members’ business dealings, which have long been public record"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Republicans want Biden to testify 'cause they have run out of tactics. They have no evidence to support their claim so they're fishing. My guess is that the entire case will be dropped when the election voting starts.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Speculation Trump will have to go cap in hand to Saudis and Putin again for funds for his trials as 30 US banks won't lend him any money...or NY sell his hotels/golf courses and find out he is perilously over leveraged.