Tyson V Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mofo sixx

Techniques were different.

Ali was faster

Tyson had more power, yes.

But its not like Ali didnt fight powerful fighters, he even fought guys who had more power than Tyson

Only person who might pack a bigger punch than Mike Tyson is probably George Foreman.
you duno siht, how about Sonny Liston? known as one of the hardest hitters of all time,. until ali KO'd him first minute first round!

what about Joe Frazier , Ken Norton , Joe Bugner, all known as hard hitters in their day

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you duno siht, how about Sonny Liston? known as one of the hardest hitters of all time,. until ali KO'd him first minute first round!

what about Joe Frazier , Ken Norton , Joe Bugner, all known as hard hitters in their day
Spot on. Aussie Joe had the hardest chin also. People want to compare him to the Aussie Joe they know in the late 80's when he more or less was particpating in carnival type fights.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Hey, I didnt say that :p

Jay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tyson in his prime would knock out Ali out in 3-5 rounds, others wise Tyson would be toast for the man.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think its the Kennel man, i have noticed quotes fcuking up heaps

Nah, its astroboys original post.

He didnt put the quote tags correctly, and when you quote him that stuffs up your tags, then when you get quoted it stuffs up their tags etc

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"He beat Joe Lewis' ass"

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If both fighters were in there prime I would say Tyson would wipre the floor with Ali.

Pure power and aggression which Tyson's possessed has not been seen in the ring since. Best raw heavywight fighter this planet may ever see.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Float like a floatbot, sting like an automatic stinging machine.

Malla

Reaction score
"You never met no Martin Luther King."
"Frank Sinatra came sat in this chair, I said hey... how old was Joe Lewis.. he said a hundred and five years old"

(or something like that)

haha

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Frank Sinatra came sat in this chair, I said hey... how old was Joe Lewis.. he said a hundred and five years old"

(or something like that)

haha
LOL. Love it.

"Fcuk you! Fcuk you! and fcuk you! Who's next?"

Status
Not open for further replies.