Tyson V Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I agree, Joe was a champion but not in tysons league, And yes he did go the distance with Ali,

well put boots
Aussie Joe was awesome :grinning: but no where near tysons league... Tyson is the best heavyweight i have seen. Fcuk he was awesome before he lost his head.

N

nuffnuffs

Aussie Joe was awesome :grinning: but no where near tysons league... Tyson is the best heavyweight i have seen. Fcuk he was awesome before he lost his head.
LOL I agree, eating ears, talking about eating children, then man was a nut case, But you cant take away what he did as a boxer,

M

mrr1

So i was having an argument with a mate of mine and he thinks Tyson will knock Ali out anyday. I however, think Ali would be too good for Tyson. What do you guys think? Who would really win if both fighters were at their very best?

Cheers,
tyson would drop him in 1 round,go on youtube and check him out when he was at his peak,he was lightning quik and power we will never see again.

G

Gladiator.

roy jones jr was pretty good for his size tbh

lightning fast, and packs a killer punch

G

Gladiator.

after watchin that vid, there is no doubt in my mind Tyson layed Ali out with ease
would have wiped the floor clean with him, honestly no match, but you have to consider that we are talking about fighters from diffrent times, boxing has changed heavily since ali was boxing

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I still would of liked to see Tyson fight Lewis, both at their peak. Would of been interesting fight!

Tyson only became a muslim at the end of his career if my memory serves me correctly...

N

nuffnuffs

I still would of liked to see Tyson fight Lewis, both at their peak. Would of been interesting fight!

Tyson only became a muslim at the end of his career if my memory serves me correctly...
My money is on Tyson in his prime would have beaten any boxer ever. and yes he turned Muslim at the end,

It appears to be the done thing for boxers to turn muslim,

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
It'd be a close one...Although I reckon Ali in 10, after being knocked down once

G

Gladiator.

Has anyone seen Ali in his prime?

No

and thats a scary thought
i know what you mean, but there is no comparing them, or seeing who would win, because they are boxers from diffrent era's

honestly you cant chose, as they are two different generations of boxers

Status
Not open for further replies.