Tyson V Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
So i was having an argument with a mate of mine and he thinks Tyson will knock Ali out anyday. I however, think Ali would be too good for Tyson. What do you guys think? Who would really win if both fighters were at their very best?

Cheers,

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do we have weights? Off hand I would say Muhammad because he was more disciplined and as he said. 'I am the greatest!'

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mike Tyson in his prime would probably K.O Ali

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Tyson at his best would knock Ali out on 3 rounds

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've seen both. Ali would win by tiring out Tyson. Tyson was found out when he took on better opponents not just the cronies early in his career. And before anyone jumps the gun on my statement, an example of this is that Lennox Lewis chased after Tyson for 5 years when Tyson was champ. Was always knocked back. Yet he was only too willing to give Tyson a go when Lewis himself had the belt.

Who hid from who?

N

nuffnuffs

I think Tyson would knock Ali out, Ali was just a motor mouth, HE was a good fighter in his day, But Tyson in his prime would have owned Ali,

Ali would not have been able to dance around and put on a show in the ring with Tyson, Tyson would roundhim up and bite off his ear then eat his children.

I know alot of people like Ali and he has become legendery, but I really hate the guy, He was a motor mouth show off just like Anthony Mundiene. And I hate Chock as well.

Malla

Reaction score
I think Tyson would knock Ali out, Ali was just a motor mouth, HE was a good fighter in his day, But Tyson in his prime would have owned Ali,

Ali would not have been able to dance around and put on a show in the ring with Tyson, Tyson would roundhim up and bite off his ear then eat his children.

I know alot of people like Ali and he has become legendery, but I really hate the guy, He was a motor mouth show off just like Anthony Mundiene. And I hate Chock as well.
Tyson was a motor mouth too

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ali was a smart boxer, danced around when being hit. Tyson was just a thug. Ali would have beaten' him

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ali might be a legend but no way would he tire tyson out in his prime. As for the Lennox Lewis statement I don't think anyone was all that keen on watching lennox back then. He was regarded as boring to watch, so probably not enough coin to make it happen. Its a shame Mike went on and soiled his name somewhat and we all forget he was probably unbeatable in his prime.

N

nuffnuffs

Ali was a smart boxer, danced around when being hit. Tyson was just a thug. Ali would have beaten' him
Yeah I dont think Ali was that smart, or any smarter than Mike, Tyson was a tug yes I agree. Ali was just a show off. Tyson would have stayed composed, being more profesional, he would not have lost concentration by Ali dancing like the dumb boxes who were fooled by it back in the day, Tyson would have let Ali waste his energy dancing then Knocked him out when the time was right,

I think it would have gone 12 rounds, And I think Tyson would have knocked Ali out in the 12th

N

nuffnuffs

Ali might be a legend but no way would he tire tyson out in his prime. As for the Lennox Lewis statement I don't think anyone was all that keen on watching lennox back then. He was regarded as boring to watch, so probably not enough coin to make it happen. Its a shame Mike went on and soiled his name somewhat and we all forget he was probably unbeatable in his prime.
I totally agree, Tyson destroyed his image by being a dumb sh1t. But he was one hell of a fighter.

You only got to look at Tyson in his Prime and compare it to Ali in his prime, Tyson was ripped and fit, Ali was a bit like jelly compaired to Tyson

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I personally think Ali would beat Tyson but IF Tyson was able to land a punch it'll be goodnight Ali. I mean think about it, Ali is the greatest boxer ever and he didnt fight small opponents. Joe Frasier was a big boy, one of the biggest boxers, so i dnt think Ali would have any problems going up against Tyson.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Joe Bugner went the distance with Ali. tyson would KO Joe in 30 seconds. Tyson by knockout.

Status
Not open for further replies.