News Two NRL youngsters found with blood clot and minor heart issue following testing

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With COVID-19 continuing to wreak havoc through both Super League and the NRL, testing has become paramount to ensuring that pre-season can go ahead as normal.

Unfortunately, testing has also thrown up another scary development as two Canterbury Bulldogs youngsters found out yesterday.

After having symptoms of COVID-19, the duo underwent blood tests and an ECG – with one discovering a blood clot and the other with a minor heart issue.

Though they will both recover to full fitness, Bulldogs General Manager Phil ‘Gus’ Gould decided to share the news on his Twitter profile page: “Covid testing our junior reps @NRL_Bulldogs. Those with moderate to sever symptoms must undergo blood tests & ECG. So far 17 tests. Already revealed one youngster with blood clot & one with minor heart issue. Both treatable & will recover. But good to know. Great job by our staff.”

Gould later confirmed that one was COVID related and that the other had nothing to do with the virus: “One believed to be Covid related. The other totally unrelated. Conditions that were only picked because of the testing protocol.”

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Or are these symptoms the results of the compulsory vaccinations the club has given them? These are well known side affects of the "vaccines".
Dunno man why don’t you go run some tests with the fellas and find out. You might need some kind of medicine degree though… like a doctorate or something like that

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure this post was not meant to be a Vax versus Anti-Vax debate that some are trying to make it. The results have thankfully identified a health related issue and luckily it’s treatable.

For the record, those who think the vaccine is the cause of health related issues, that’s your opinion and your entitled to one, but I can tell you first hand young fit individuals who chose not to Vax with no underlying issues have died from contracting Covid…there are no winners with this Pandemic, it is what it is.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dunno man why don’t you go run some tests with the fellas and find out. You might need some kind of medicine degree though… like a doctorate or something like that
Best post !!

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m sure this post was not meant to be a Vax versus Anti-Vax debate that some are trying to make it. The results have thankfully identified a health related issue and luckily it’s treatable.

For the record, those who think the vaccine is the cause of health related issues, that’s your opinion and your entitled to one, but I can tell you first hand young fit individuals who chose not to Vax with no underlying issues have died from contracting Covid…there are no winners with this Pandemic, it is what it is.
Vaxed 30 year old with no issues also died from covid. Everyday they are reporting deaths. Vaxed are still dieing from covid

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Vaxed 30 year old with no issues also died from covid. Everyday they are reporting deaths. Vaxed are still dieing from covid
Best post.!! Absolutely correct.

best of luck to the boys. Hopefully overcome, get well .. and can carry on soon.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To my point, it’s effecting everyone. Though it’s in the numbers, you only need to see the dynamic in ICU units and they paint a picture, the percentages appear comparatively high on those unvaccinated, the elderly and individuals with underlying conditions.

But, if it helps those who are unvaccinated sleep better at night, it’s all a big conspiracy, humans are jabbing themselves for sh!ts and giggles and you potentially saved yourself from hearing telecommunications within a 5km radius from implanted micro-bots.

Most of us are safeguarding against a potentially fatal virus and are vaccinated, there’s also parents and grandparents to consider - perhaps the young men in our juniors also chose to do the same, some of us are naively assuming these players were forced to vax up or the vax contributed to the health issue… that’s finger in the wind stuff. They are fortunate we are testing more than we ever have and so their health issue was detected early.

Just FYI, well before Covid and well after Covid, they have found - and will continue to find - similar health issues with similar young men, this is simply down to the unpredictability of life, we’ll just leave it at that.

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like 2 fully fit kids having heart problems for some reason I wonder why ?

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
To my point, it’s effecting everyone. Though it’s in the numbers, you only need to see the dynamic in ICU units and they paint a picture, the percentages appear comparatively high on those unvaccinated, the elderly and individuals with underlying conditions.

But, if it helps those who are unvaccinated sleep better at night, it’s all a big conspiracy, humans are jabbing themselves for sh!ts and giggles and you potentially saved yourself from hearing telecommunications within a 5km radius from implanted micro-bots.

Most of us are safeguarding against a potentially fatal virus and are vaccinated, there’s also parents and grandparents to consider - perhaps the young men in our juniors also chose to do the same, some of us are naively assuming these players were forced to vax up or the vax contributed to the health issue… that’s finger in the wind stuff. They are fortunate we are testing more than we ever have and so their health issue was detected early.

Just FYI, well before Covid and well after Covid, they have found - and will continue to find - similar health issues with similar young men, this is simply down to the unpredictability of life, we’ll just leave it at that.
us unvaccinated are completely fine sleeping at night & love to see you explain yourself all the time

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like 2 fully fit kids having heart problems for some reason I wonder why ?
1 had one blood clot and the other had heart issues , you wonder why, i suggest you go back and read the whole article its all there and explains it pretty simple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1 had one blood clot and the other had heart issues , you wonder why, i suggest you go back and read the whole article its all there and explains it pretty simple
Thanks for explaining to me

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it really necessary to discuss Rona on this page? We are bombarded everywhere we turn. Not here too please

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wishing both players well in recovery.