News Two NRL youngsters found with blood clot and minor heart issue following testing

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Vaxed 30 year old with no issues also died from covid. Everyday they are reporting deaths. Vaxed are still dieing from covid
Your mum is gonna die from Covid

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Vaxed 30 year old with no issues also died from covid. Everyday they are reporting deaths. Vaxed are still dieing from covid
It'd be interesting to see comparison numbers of those badly affected who are vaxxed verse badly affected that are unvaxxed. Heard from my housemate that ICU cases between vaxed and unvaxxed at this stage are close to level. But considering 90% of the population are double vaxxed, it's a telling stat that 50% of the ICU patients come from 10% of the population vs the 50% that come from the other 90% of the population, I'm not regretting that I have taken the vaccines.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or are these symptoms the results of the compulsory vaccinations the club has given them? These are well known side affects of the "vaccines".
Odd the false narrative and spin put on these symptoms. Part of the mass psychosis Syndrome with all roads leading to the vaccine and nothing else matters. Pathetic.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It'd be interesting to see comparison numbers of those badly affected who are vaxxed verse badly affected that are unvaxxed. Heard from my housemate that ICU cases between vaxed and unvaxxed at this stage are close to level. But considering 90% of the population are double vaxxed, it's a telling stat that 50% of the ICU patients come from 10% of the population vs the 50% that come from the other 90% of the population, I'm not regretting that I have taken the vaccines.
There's no denying vaccines work to lessen symptoms. The main beef is denial of recognition of treatments known by multiple studies to work for those that get covid or to be used as a preventative for covid...namely ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. We've been let down badly by our polices and health beaurocrats.