Trial and I’m worried

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jacko is Captain this year, but maybe part of our carrot to Burton to extend will be the captaincy if he wants it. The thought of JAC as captain is hilarious and hopefully not an option.

Let’s see some 20 try seasons first. We didn’t recruit him to be the captain, but for speed, tries, experience and enthusiasm.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked James Graham as Captain.
He gave his best and demanded the best from all players.
If a player messed up, Graham let them know it then and there. Bang. Sometimes roared at them.

i like that ‘we’re here to win’ passion and urgency.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I liked James Graham as Captain.
He gave his best and demanded the best from all players.
If a player messed up, Graham let them know it then and there. Bang. Sometimes roared at them.

i like that ‘we’re here to win’ passion and urgency.
Vaughan looks to be vice captain right now but I expect Mahoney to take over within a year or two of being here. Anyway whoever's captain is kinda irrelevant when you have a team of leaders and that's something we don't have.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes we looked bad, particularly in the Sharks trial. Being dominated by their forwards wasn't expected.
Because fans can already see that we won't be competitive....all we can do is have a good year on the punt taking teams to beat us.
Despite our new roster, we had no grunt, no combinations, looked tired, stale, disinterested, hapless and helpless. We wouldn't beat ANY teams on that effort. Us fans have seen this script a lot in the last few years....we know how the story ends....so I suggest Dogs for the Spoon again currently 15-1 with some agencies is a nice way to cash in on what's shaping up as another useless season.