Not open for further replies.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It'll be like.
" jeez any1 hoos bagn ow boi hokko is not da tru doggiez fan. I bleed blu an wite til I di in bud tym n hrd tym If u don lyk hokko u shuld go suppt anuver club bcaZ wee don need u."
I haven't seen a post like that since 2008.

They all support the Wanderers now.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually thought hodko was one of our best. Controlled the game. Pearce is just ****ing shit. Every kick was straight down slaters throat. Then on the fifth with 10 to go, instead of taking a tackle near the posts, passes it to Jmoz in the centres, stuffing up a chance at field goal. Then Farah passing it to Dugan instead of Hodko. Pearce and Farah are 2 of the most senior and experienced players, and they made stupid decisions at crucial time. Only mistake hodko made was not finding touch, that didn't cost us.
Your joking right?
I hate Pearce, but his kicking was spot on. He stopped Slater from making meters from the returns.
They passed to Morris to get the qld defence to shuffle to our right and have less pressure on whoever was taking the field goal.
Hodko f*cked up royally by passing to Jennings! Wtf was that....

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hokko did **** up by passing to Jennings he should have had a crack, but don't try and say big nose and Pearce passed to Josh to get room for who ever was taking the shot because that is BULLSHIT lol. Hokko was there in the pocket on the fourth, for what ever reason nose and pearce passed to Jmoz, and it wasn't to make room lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's what it says on the NRL app. I honestly only seen him run the ball twice for a total of 8meters tops
The stats from the NRL are bs. Use nrlstats.com, far more accurate. Has him at 1 run for 6m atm, still waiting on final update.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your joking right?
I hate Pearce, but his kicking was spot on. He stopped Slater from making meters from the returns.
They passed to Morris to get the qld defence to shuffle to our right and have less pressure on whoever was taking the field goal.
Lets say this is true (it isn't LOL). They would have to be the dumbest footballers in the world to pass to someone in the centres to move the D so they could have less pressure for a guy who was already lined up infront of the posts LOL, and by moving this D line the guy who was in perfect position the first time is now in a worse position LMAO.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
to be honest , he looked a bit promising in the first half and I thought may be we will see a new hodko with a new hait cut.

To my disappointment, only thing new i saw was his hair cut.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your joking right?
Pearce kicking spot on? Every kick was down slaters throat! Yer ok buddy, so that a tactic is it? Have all the defence on one side to take pressure off? Please.

Daley said Hodko was there to control the game, Pearce for his running game. Pearce barely ran! Not one kick found turf. Hodko was solid, kicks finding the turf, did what he was ordered. Yer he was quiet in the 2nd half, but hard to stamp your mark on a game when u have lazy ****s like fifita just waltzing up and making not even 5m a run. Also factor in Farah. Slowest service!

No need bagging Hodkos running game, he's not the running half, that was pearces job, and he was shit. I'd drop him before Hodko!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol @ that kick for touch from the penalty. From that moment qld set up camp down nsw end.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Well what other explanation could anyone come up with? Why the f*ck would they pass to Morris? There has to be a reason, if every pass was a **** up, Hodko, Pearce and Farah should be dropped.
There had to be some kind of play that just wasn't going to plan for them, even on bad days, all 3 of these guys wouldnt possibly make the same mistake all in the same game...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Even though I hate that prick Rothfield he absolutely hammers mr Hodkinson in his column/ paper tomorrow morning and for the first time I have to agree with him 100%

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He goes missing in the real big games when he's needed most. He might aswell have not played in that 2nd half and he didn't take the field in the GF last year.

Loz just wrapped Pearce and Plodko deluxe in the presser. He confirmed they will be there game 2.

Is he dumb?
Nope, he just wants Hodko to play 2 more "NRL" games this year, because after that performance if he's back in first grade for the Dogs, Hasler needs a kick up the arse.
To be honest I think Hodko played it pretty much exactly the same as he has played every game for us this year.

Attack wise I mean. He was prob better defensively tonight as he was fired up.
He missed like 4 tackles out of 19 or something tonight.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well what other explanation could anyone come up with? Why the f*ck would they pass to Morris? There has to be a reason, if every pass was a **** up, Hodko, Pearce and Farah should be dropped.
There had to be some kind of play that just wasn't going to plan for them, even on bad days, all 3 of these guys wouldnt possibly make the same mistake all in the same game...
The explanation is simple. Pearce is a shit **** who cant handle the pressure cooker that origin is. Everybody except Daley and Fulton know that. After 13 origins you would think he'd adjust to it. But no, he cant handle it, never has, never will!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Even though I hate that prick Rothfield he absolutely hammers mr Hodkinson in his column/ paper tomorrow morning and for the first time I have to agree with him 100%
Someone post up the article.. its members only.. but sounds like it'll be a ripper.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Trent Holdkinson - Because he holds the team back.
Trent Holdingon - Because he's holding out hope of a contract upgrade.

Trent Hodkinson - From the DogHouse to the Sh*thouse

Status
Not open for further replies.