Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will give it away if we lose mbye for hokko

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't the Nrl new signing rules say that clubs can't speak to players until the last year of their contract?

That would mean they can't talk to Mbye atm. I'd say GC would be looking for a player before 2017 which would be soonest Mbye could go, the clubs not going to release him early. That's why I'd say those rumours are bs.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys, I'm down in the Salt area just below Kingscliff and earlier this week was 25 degrees air temp and 23 degrees in the surf. I'm 15 minutes from GC airport. Not a cloud in the sky...
Sydney, not so much lol. Honestly, would never go back down there and I'm from the northern beaches. It's got zero on this place.
kingscliff is nice but I live in Newport and its pretty hard to beat, especially when all my best mates go for manly and I've been able to give them constant shit about their team hahaha

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys, I'm down in the Salt area just below Kingscliff and earlier this week was 25 degrees air temp and 23 degrees in the surf. I'm 15 minutes from GC airport. Not a cloud in the sky...
Sydney, not so much lol. Honestly, would never go back down there and I'm from the northern beaches. It's got zero on this place.
Oh yeah beautiful part of the world, i went to school at Kingscliff. Ladies and Gentlemen, this is how you go off topic lol. Point being, come join us trent haha

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All locations aside I wish Trent would get offered a lifetime deal with the Titans so we know he will never be back

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BB - I was having lunch with a client sitting by the resort pool at Peppers Salt Resort 2 days ago...I love this place. Agreed - let's get Hokko up here, I'll even come down and drive him up
His knees will lock up sitting in the car for that extended period of time

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think des is giving him his last chance. If we win and he don't perform well des prob bench him if mbye plays good des should make mbye and Reynolds the halves and if we lose man switch the team a little

dellis

New Pup
Reaction score
Please titans take hodko!!!!

Thank you dce for backflip now please Gold Coast take hodko

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Titans will sign sandow ,there is not 1 fuking club that wants him yet our coach continues to pick him

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dear Trent,
Just think, unlimited entry to 3 Gold Coast theme parks for 12 months, only $99.
Come and join us on the glitter strip.
Love
Neil

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been on titans forum to see what titan fans think of hodko? Wait a second is there enough titans to make a forum....?

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have a very bad feeling .. once titans sign hokko ,he will emerge into a very handy player and there will be a lot of kennelers feeling a bit off cue

lets see how this pans out ... in saying that I am happy for mbye to take the halves role

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a very bad feeling .. once titans sign hokko ,he will emerge into a very handy player and there will be a lot of kennelers feeling a bit off cue

lets see how this pans out ... in saying that I am happy for mbye to take the halves role
Besides we will lose a fan...... Bulldogs_fan that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.