Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
on the matty johns show they just had a recording of joey saying Hokko is playing shithouse.
Tallis even went to the bulldogs staff yesterday during the game to ask if hokko has an injury cause he keeps hiding and wants nothing to do with the ball.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Or union as they stand around aswell lol
He could join the NFL with Hayne. Kick off, kick a conversion and the odd punt where it doesn't matter if it goes straight to the opposition player

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To me .. I reckon the stem cell knees haven't worked. He has no confidence at all, and that is an issue.

It's not that he can't get confidence back, its that (honestly) I think he's done.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Cowboys vs Rabbits tonight. Thurston is a complete half, knows when to run and to kick. He will make plays that ask questions of the defence and put big units like taumalolo into space. We can only dream of having a player as good as him as our half.
Not everyone can be jt his 1 in a million

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol u know ur goin bad when drugo johns bags u out as he is the biggest ass kisser to all the players. Plus even Tallis thought Trent was injured and was asked by triple m to ask the Bulldogs bench if this was so. Every Tom dick and Harry can see he's shit except des and bulldog fan.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs a mysterious injury and a month on the sideline to get his head straight or move to the super league. Loko to centre, Moses at 7 and TEDx at five eight

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed Hodko and actually asked him I loved to know what's wrong with him

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol u know ur goin bad when drugo johns bags u out as he is the biggest ass kisser to all the players. Plus even Tallis thought Trent was injured and was asked by triple m to ask the Bulldogs bench if this was so. Every Tom dick and Harry can see he's shit except des and bulldog fan.
Badly!!! Lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Des can't see it.

It's just what has he got to work with?

He has gone hard after Foran even when Reynolds was in great form.

He had Keating ahead of Hodkinson for a while (even if Hodkinson was returning from injury, he must of been dishing this crap up explains why he didn't beat Keating for so long)

Though with Reynolds playing crap too, Mbye learning the ropes what other options does he have right now?

Frawley sure as shit ain't ready.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley cannot and will not be any worse than Hodkinson.

Des should suck his pride and make critical changes for the future of this team. Heck every young pup must start off somewhere in first grade.

We have got players like Perrett who is off contract and you do not hear a whisper from him through the media about how much he wants, how much of a paycut he will take, etc, etc. Hodkinson should not be doing this at this time of the year, if anything keep it behind closed doors.yes, it's his manager but all Hodkinson has to say to him is behind closed doors Oary. Very unprofessional.

P.s I hope we re-sign Sammy Perrett

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think Des can't see it.

It's just what has he got to work with?

He has gone hard after Foran even when Reynolds was in great form.

He had Keating ahead of Hodkinson for a while (even if Hodkinson was returning from injury, he must of been dishing this crap up explains why he didn't beat Keating for so long)

Though with Reynolds playing crap too, Mbye learning the ropes what other options does he have right now?

Frawley sure as shit ain't ready.
There was a shitload of halves available pre-season and we got no one. Obviously Des thought these 2 were good enough.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
There was a shitload of halves available pre-season and we got no one. Obviously Des thought these 2 were good enough.
Perhaps, though in my opinion it's more like Foran took mega bucks and wanted to be with Choc and Arthur.

Sezer was likely never an option due to the way he left.

DCE took MEGA bucks and likely hates us as he is butt buddys with Barba and of cause he is rumoured to dislike Des.

A Reynolds, Keary were never leaving Souths.

Maloney/Sandow/Norman are yet to re-sign and we may of showed interest though out of them only Maloney is really any good and even he is likely to ask mega bucks and is a defensive turnstile.

It just makes you think how lucky some clubs are to have JT/Cronk etc though with that said even JT hasn't got his team over the line while he has had quality around. Des has done very well to get us to grand finals and it is really on the back of our pack and the odd gun back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Perhaps, though in my opinion it's more like Foran took mega bucks and wanted to be with Choc and Arthur.

Sezer was likely never an option due to the way he left.

DCE took MEGA bucks and likely hates us as he is butt buddys with Barba and of cause he is rumoured to dislike Des.

A Reynolds, Keary were never leaving Souths.

Maloney/Sandow/Norman are yet to re-sign and we may of showed interest though out of them only Maloney is really any good and even he is likely to ask mega bucks and is a defensive turnstile.

It just makes you think how lucky some clubs are to have JT/Cronk etc though with that said even JT hasn't got his team over the line while he has had quality around. Des has done very well to get us to grand finals and it is really on the back of our pack and the odd gun back.
Well we should have offered megabucks if that was the issue and cut a couple of forwards. We saw against the dragons we have huge depth in the forwards. Also shouldn't have signed Kas ffs. Since 2012 we have needed a genuine half and the club has done **** all except load up on forwards.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a reason Wayne Bennett is signing and re-signing all these small,quick,skillfull halves and outside backs. You can bet your last dollar the interchange will be reduced from 10 to 6 next year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
There is a reason Wayne Bennett is signing and re-signing all these small,quick,skillfull halves and outside backs. You can bet your last dollar the interchange will be reduced from 10 to 6 next year
Most likely and we will be stuck with a stack of over paid forwards and a complete lack of agility across the team.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most likely and we will be stuck with a stack of over paid forwards and a complete lack of agility across the team.
There are alot of forwards in our team who can play the full 80. Tolman,Graham,TRex,Jackson. Klemmer can play a lot of minutes as well, and Kas will benefit from tired defenders as he is a impact forward something which every team needs.

you take BMoz out of our team and "speed" does not exist in our team. You could probably add Jmoz to the speed list, but he has lost alot of it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well we should have offered megabucks if that was the issue and cut a couple of forwards. We saw against the dragons we have huge depth in the forwards. Also shouldn't have signed Kas ffs. Since 2012 we have needed a genuine half and the club has done **** all except load up on forwards.
I agree with most of this except for Kas.

He has played quiet well and your hate for him is a bit obvious.

He has offered a fair bit and his suspension is an absolute joke. You say he is injured though he still played and I'd back him to be playing now if he wasn't suspended for non sense.

I really don't even think Foran would be the game breaker for us. I'm sure every club would say the same thing but I'd give about 2-3 top players for JT.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
at this point id be happy if the club had a go at sandow, at least he kicks the ball and has a go

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously Des was wrong.

Cue the red thumbs for not liking Dessie's butthole....

Status
Not open for further replies.