Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have never laid my hands on a woman and I don't ever plan to, but if some psycho bitch tries that shit on me... well everyone has a limit to their sanity, let's leave it at that :grinning: Also, if any lady in my family was involved, the gloves would be thrown off!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That's no lady, it's Bruce Jenner. Learn your genders people!!

RE Reginald and Mrs ongoing oneupmanship, wouldn't it be a plot twist if hot tradie WAS Reginald and low cut shirt daughter WAS Mrs..

Re the bag, if train was full and that was only seat, could he of asked you but you didn't hear due to headphones?

This thread makes me happy that I drive everywhere...seriously #fuckpublictransport

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's no lady, it's Bruce Jenner. Learn your genders people!!

RE Reginald and Mrs ongoing oneupmanship, wouldn't it be a plot twist if hot tradie WAS Reginald and low cut shirt daughter WAS Mrs..

Re the bag, if train was full and that was only seat, could he of asked you but you didn't hear due to headphones?

This thread makes me happy that I drive everywhere...seriously #fuckpublictransport
Now THAT would be interesting wouldn't it?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Well I ain't a hot tradie so it wouldn't work, but yes that would be an interesting twist.

Also, LOL @ "Reginald and Mrs ongoing oneupmanship"

@Mrs

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I ain't a hot tradie so it wouldn't work, but yes that would be an interesting twist.

Also, LOL @ "Reginald and Mrs ongoing oneupmanship"

@Mrs
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Mr I always so full of imagination.
Well I don't travel with my mum so that won't work either

Wahesh

Reaction score
I remember back in the day there used to be people taking up an entire 3 seats to lie down and take a nap FFS.

Wahesh

Reaction score
For some reason, that doesn't surprise me. We're NOT in FKN MUMBAI!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@south of heaven since you are a fine curator and (I am lead to believe) a translator and Associate Professor with Honors in African American Language Studies, can you please explain in that video what the following means in the Queens English.

ay dude come pack this shit
Hold half of this shit
Where's my ass can?
Put my shit out half so I can go...
I feel as if there may be another video that she has starred in (that again I have no interest in watching), on a vastly different subject matter, and most likely scat related...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackie Chan wearing a surgical mask on the train. Wasn't bothered by it, but how odd.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my train home after central! WAS THERE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE I MISSED!?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Jackie Chan wearing a surgical mask on the train. Wasn't bothered by it, but how odd.
In Japan it's a politeness thing. Means the person wearing the mask may not feel great so they wear it as to not spread any of their germs to other people.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have never laid my hands on a woman and I don't ever plan to, but if some psycho bitch tries that shit on me... well everyone has a limit to their sanity, let's leave it at that :grinning: Also, if any lady in my family was involved, the gloves would be thrown off!
When they leave the realm of being a normal human gender should play no part if they need to be layed out so be it

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How the fuck do you post pictures up im a spastic and have trouble
I take a screen shot of the googled pic then I go back into Tk and select ' upload a file option ' in the thread and then a pop up appears

from there

I choose 'existing photos' and select the one I want to upload ..it's a bit of an effort hence why I don't upload very much.