Train Discussion Megathread - Etiquette / Strikes / Gripes

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yes my bad those awesome pieces you see are generally done by an old man whose still cool because he grew up as a teen in the early 90's.
People that don’t like graff is fine it’s just a thing you either like or don’t just like people that don’t like rugby league. Fair enough.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People that don’t like graff is fine it’s just a thing you either like or don’t just like people that don’t like rugby league. Fair enough.
If it’s done right it’s awesome, what shits me is when some kid puts their crappy tag over it!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
In the eighties train drivers used to go on strike.
These days they have Commissions owned by the Government banning unions from striking.
The right to strike should be protected.
They almost had a strike last year. Nothing will stop them from striking if they want to, however the unions are bastards!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They almost had a strike last year. Nothing will stop them from striking if they want to, however the unions are bastards!
Thats what Im saying, they planned a strike and it got banned, the Liberals are stingy on pay rises, you are lucky to get two percent and the Unions always want at least three

Wahesh

Reaction score
“Please do not run towards the closing doors, that is a ‘no no’, the staff here do not appreciate that. Thank you.”

I kid you not, those were the very words said by the platform master here at Central.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I landed in Sydney this morning. Train arrived at Domestic on time. Got a seat in the middle of peak hour. Carriage was quiet, clean, smelled ok. Now on relaxing tram/light rail to Pyrmont.

What the hell are you all whining about? :p

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
I landed in Sydney this morning. Train arrived at Domestic on time. Got a seat in the middle of peak hour. Carriage was quiet, clean, smelled ok. Now on relaxing tram/light rail to Pyrmont.

Get on the 3:40pm train to Campbelltown with all the school kids who won't STFU, packed, on a hot day, with no A/C.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Welcome to Sydney... enjoy our weather :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
To the beautiful woman in who was sitting in front of me this morning on on her laptop studying Criminal Law... MARRY ME :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What I have always found funny is when people say shit like, ohh I don't like the tagging but I like the street art... which is fair enough... but they don't understand that when they are giving praise to an artist doing a commission or a gallery or whatever.. chances are that same person will go out that night and paint a train, or a track side, or whatever... except for certain losers who never got up but take all the glory for the effort put in by real writers

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
What I have always found funny is when people say shit like, ohh I don't like the tagging but I like the street art... which is fair enough... but they don't understand that when they are giving praise to an artist doing a commission or a gallery or whatever.. chances are that same person will go out that night and paint a train, or a track side, or whatever... except for certain losers who never got up but take all the glory for the effort put in by real writers
I agree. Talking trains it’s sad they finally crushed the last of the S sets. Loved the smell of the old Sweat Set Ridgys breaks doing loops around the city circle in the middle of summer. RIP

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Premier could spend her millions on bringing back country trains instead of building tunnels under Sydney, Glenn Innes first up.