Fox Sports TPJ

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Makes me lose a lot of hope on the “both clubs playing hard ball”’we got nothing to Fucking play hard ball for….

Watch us fuck this up.
Hard ball is who’s paying the plane ticket lol

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogsfans on Instagram just said news has come in there usually accurate

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How has he played this year. I barelt watch footy like I use to

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kennel when TPJ is rumoured to sign with us: "he's a gun, can't wait to get him, could be the best forward in the game".
The kennel when TPJ signs with dragons: "glad we didn't sign this bloke, lazy and overrated, dodged a bullet there".

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I come on a lot..actually waaay too much..
you are the only one I actually take as genuine with your inside info..
Respect to you sir..and maybe 3 or 4 others..
The rest are just keyboard Warriors
The good thing is there’s more genuine posters on here then there are “heroes”. People posting inside info or media reports shouldn’t be ridiculed by a fellow supporter/Kenneler and being proper savaged, even our respected brother Assassin was attacked on here recently, sometimes sh!t doesn’t turn out, it happens (spare a thought for Tigers posters when JAC back flipped and signed for us).

For what it’s worth, majority of us are better for the knowledge something positive appears to be taking shape, hopefully a formal announcement looming.

One thing is clear on TK, we broadly all wear the same colours and have shared in the same successes, have ridden the highs and the lows, and, despite all the sh!t that goes on in here, we actually want the same thing, seeing the Dogs competing at a high standard, never giving up and winning Premierships.

Upward and onward!