Fox Sports TPJ

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ffs which one is it captain delusion? Is he the only one OR is it also 3 or 4 others LOL
Taking someone’s inside info as genuine and respecting a few on here with their opinions, are two different things..
Seriously..
Go and bend Lois over ya muppet

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing facebook posts saying he is signed effective immediately.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Taking someone’s inside info as genuine and respecting a few on here with their opinions, are two different things..
Seriously..
Go and bend Lois over ya muppet
I'll happily bend Lois over ... who tf wouldn't? oh I know lol YOU because she's a female

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The good thing is there’s more genuine posters on here then there are “heroes”. People posting inside info or media reports shouldn’t be ridiculed by a fellow supporter/Kenneler and being proper savaged, even our respected brother Assassin was attacked on here recently, sometimes sh!t doesn’t turn out, it happens (spare a thought for Tigers posters when JAC back flipped and signed for us).

For what it’s worth, majority of us are better for the knowledge something positive appears to be taking shape, hopefully a formal announcement looming.

One thing is clear on TK, we broadly all wear the same colours and have shared in the same successes, have ridden the highs and the lows, and, despite all the sh!t that goes on in here, we actually want the same thing, seeing the Dogs competing at a high standard, never giving up and winning Premierships.

Upward and onward!
Appreciate your reply D.O.W

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes but which one is the real question. I’m leaning toward the glamour on the end in the black dress but I’ve got a hard spot for Teri Hatcher too. She was pretty fine.

View attachment 26230
The one you're referring to in the black dress is fucking YUM! after I finish with her I wouldn't have anything left for any others LOL

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this official it was on the channel 7 news as a pop up