Fox Sports TPJ

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It would make sense for Broncos to ditch him sooner as he’s banned and eating their cap every week.

We are better eating shit this year than next. We fucking suck now and have cap to blow.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ah forgot about the Bye. Fair enough. We'd only really have him for a month of this year if he came immediately then
If he signs and all approved before our game then I guess that would count as a week?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes but which one is the real question. I’m leaning toward the glamour on the end in the black dress but I’ve got a hard spot for Teri Hatcher too. She was pretty fine.

View attachment 26230
Yep definitely the one on the end, Erica Durance from Smallville and she was smoking hot. Here's one of her highlights from the show.
kZYtxLY.jpg

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said channel 7 news..BRISBANE!!
Why would Shne Webcke..a former bronco..announce a signing from his former team..in that state..to another team..
Fuck some of you are fucking docile muppets..
TROLL
BAN LIST
SHIT LIST..
GET FUCKED!!!
Crying bitches most of you

34:50

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said channel 7 news..BRISBANE!!
Why would Shne Webcke..a former bronco..announce a signing from his former team..in that state..to another team..
Fuck some of you are fucking docile muppets..
TROLL
BAN LIST
SHIT LIST..
GET FUCKED!!!
Crying bitches most of you
It was Chris Garry that said it about TPJ

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was Chris Garry that said it about TPJ
You’re right..
Apologies for saying it was Webcke..
I saw him doing the sport report and was having dinner and caught the talk about TPJ and thought it was him announcing it..
Definitely made a mistake there..aside from mishearing that we were about to sign him effective immediately..but not actually signed already..
I will definitely listen closer in future considering how brutal some on here react..lol