Fox Sports TPJ

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Iken there now, will make it difficult. Going on past recruitment results I doubt we get it done

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Tavita agitates enough im sure they'll let him go mid season. I'd say the clubs are just working out freight at the moment, hopefully the Dogs dont miss out on him because of the usual 'dont want to pay overs'

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes but which one is the real question. I’m leaning toward the glamour on the end in the black dress but I’ve got a hard spot for Teri Hatcher too. She was pretty fine.

View attachment 26230
#1 - 4th from left, porcelain doll!
#2 - 1st from left.......mmmmmm
#3 - 1st from right.....stunning....almost too much of a good sort for LL!

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came across this not sure how accurate it is but thought I’d share
I wonder why the 3 week wait? They've got Tigers, Panthers, Cowboys in next 3 weeks and if they were willing to let him go anyway surely they dont want to keep him around to play those games. Cowboys game is 30/7 so if he has to be with us before 1/8 i wonder if he'll play that game?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He’s suspended for next 3 games makes 0 sense for the time shit other than Its not done.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't mind that we seem to come close to some signings but then miss out. It most likely means that the club isn't giving into to pressuring from players, player managers, or other clubs. If we land TPJ it will be at a price that is right for the club, and with a deal with the Bronks that is at least fair, if not favourable to us. If we don't get him then it means we couldn't get him on our terms.

We aren't going to get back to the top with signings that bend over backwards for other parties most of the time.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s suspended for next 3 games makes 0 sense for the time shit other than Its not done.
Yeah
If i was in the pony's place i would get rid of him & have us paying for him to not play rather than them...
It could only be that who is paying what is not agreed & finalized.... assuming that it is even occurring..

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cap wise it wouldn’t make sense, but for a team perspective, it would be better if he came here now to work with the boys whilst suspended and generate some type of combinations (a word that really doesn’t exist at Belmore in 2021)

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cap wise it wouldn’t make sense, but for a team perspective, it would be better if he came here now to work with the boys whilst suspended and generate some type of combinations (a word that really doesn’t exist at Belmore in 2021)
Probably why the Broncos aren't letting him go straight away.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah
If i was in the pony's place i would get rid of him & have us paying for him to not play rather than them...
It could only be that who is paying what is not agreed & finalized.... assuming that it is even occurring..
On a Bronco's forum i just read apparently they're paying $100k this year and $150k next year. If we sign him for $600k for 2 years but only have to pay $450k next year i think thats decent. Fair enough we will have to throw in the extra $150k the following year but we've got more blokes off contract in 2022 anyhow