TPJ V SBW

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One took a plane out, the other is just plain shit

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He did say for Gus to sack him if he wasn’t playing good at the beginning of the year. He sacked himself
Man of his word :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
No ideas if someone has put this out yet but apparently TPJ's boxing manager is....

Khoder Nasser (Mundines manager).

And the circle now is closed.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No ideas if someone has put this out yet but apparently TPJ's boxing manager is....

Khoder Nasser (Mundines manager).

And the circle now is closed.
Nasser has come out and said Tevita is stupid for quitting football. Nasser is an adviser to TPJ not his manager

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
SBW orchestrated the whole thing. How Gould let that prick step foot back in the club is beyond me.

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Nasser has come out and said Tevita is stupid for quitting football. Nasser is an adviser to TPJ not his manager
Overseeing according to SBW. Take that as u will. And Nasser said lots of things to the Drags about Mundine. Worked well for the Drags.

And tbf - is Khoder being your 'adviser' from a Dogs perspective any better than being a manager?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overseeing according to SBW. Take that as u will. And Nasser said lots of things to the Drags about Mundine. Worked well for the Drags.

And tbf - is Khoder being your 'adviser' from a Dogs perspective any better than being a manager?
Yeh Nasser in anyone's ear is not good going by history but I am more insinuating i think TPJ has made this decision himself because he just can't handle the criticism about his style of footy from the coach and anyone else telling him what to do. His heart is no longer in it.

In saying that I am sure Nasser has mentioned his boxing career but to also stick to footy which is the way he handled SBW career. If Nasser is his manager, then from a commission point of view I am not sure Nasser would tell him to quit footy and leave a $750,000 contract.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeh Nasser in anyone's ear is not good going by history but I am more insinuating i think TPJ has made this decision himself because he just can't handle the criticism about his style of footy from the coach and anyone else telling him what to do. His heart is no longer in it.

In saying that I am sure Nasser has mentioned his boxing career but to also stick to footy which is the way he handled SBW career. If Nasser is his manager, then from a commission point of view I am not sure Nasser would tell him to quit footy and leave a $750,000 contract.
No idea who TPJ's footy manager is but its not Nasser as he's not listed with the RLPA.

Take that as you will.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
TPJ does not have the mental stability to be a team player. Period. Boxing might be his best pathway.