Opinion Topine

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guys lack of selection makes no sense. Also wasnt he named for round 11 team? Then was dropped for fat **** stimson? Wtf. Surely he gets named this week and plays.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just because people think Topine deserves a shot doesn't mean they think he'll be a star or is a great player. It just means that he deserves a shot over Stimson and Waddell who have been horrible and have no future at the club. Let's see if Topine has what it takes in FG. If not, no harm done and we move on to the next prospect.

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because people think Topine deserves a shot doesn't mean they think he'll be a star or is a great player. It just means that he deserves a shot over Stimson and Waddell who have been horrible and have no future at the club. Let's see if Topine has what it takes in FG. If not, no harm done and we move on to the next prospect.
Bingo, he deserves the chance to earn a new contract whereas Stimson and Waddells papers have already been put through the shredder.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This guy gets it!

Some on here don't want to give prospects a shot if they had a bad game last year... pure genius!

Last edited:

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Can you play 1 or 7???
most posters in here judge players off there playing resume, not there playing ability

so i was born in Belmore and live in Belmore
I can play any position

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally some common sense, and this nails the truth SMACK BANG on the head. It’s a must to give them a shot, it’s how you find the next BIG thing. It’s how all of these unknowns are discovered. And most clubs do this better than we do, hence the turnover!!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finally some common sense, and this nails the truth SMACK BANG on the head. It’s a must to give them a shot, it’s how you find the next BIG thing. It’s how all of these unknowns are discovered. And most clubs do this better than we do, hence the turnover!!!
No, no.

You leave rubbish reserve grade players in FG hoping they come good after 2 years...

Topine knocked on once last year so he doesn't deserve a shot this year.

Do you even footy bro? Lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, no.

You leave rubbish reserve grade players in FG hoping they come good after 2 years...

Topine knocked on once last year so he doesn't deserve a shot this year.

Do you even footy bro? Lol
The fuck? I was actually agreeing with what he said, the first part. but then put my own spin on the next , So if they are shit GONE,

but give ‘em a chance .. as taking about young unknowns.. sorry should have elaborated more lol.!!!

I knew what I meat, Just didn’t break it into sections lol.
as for 2 years. Kennel or club has no patience haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fuck? I was actually agreeing with what he said, the first part. but then put my own spin on the next , So if they are shit GONE,

but give ‘em a chance .. as taking about young unknowns.. sorry should have elaborated more lol.!!!
God love ya bro...

I was taking the piss out of enoughsaid because he is happy with stinkson and waddles and doesn't want Topine to have a crack because he wasn't good last year.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
God love ya bro...

I was taking the piss out of enoughsaid because he is happy with stinkson and waddles and doesn't want Topine to have a crack because he wasn't good last year.
I was quoting B-train , missed whom you were actually taking the piss out of haha !!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If I was Gus I would hand the pair of them Stinkson and Waddler a toilet brush each and say that's your new job don't fck it up.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine was thrown into first grade into a dud team last year and was instantly expected to play big minutes and for the most part held his own. I haven’t been able to understand why he hasn’t been given more game time this year. I’m looking forward to seeing what his got again

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I don’t know if he’ll meet the expectation that has been placed upon him coming through the system, I really hope he does, but I know he’s a generous bloke who absolutely loves the club and it’s fans.
A family that I’ve had a bit to do with through work know his family really well. Footy came up in conversation and obviously mentioned I was a lifelong Dogs fan. The next time the old man came in he said “here you go, this is from Jackson”. Full bag of gear and a really nice message. Was blown away.
Clubman of the year in 21 without playing a game, has led the team song after victories without playing etc, they obviously see leadership qualities in him and not just in the junior system.
Wouldn’t make any sense not to play him at some stage this year and I’m sure they will, maybe this week.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Gr
I don’t know if he’ll meet the expectation that has been placed upon him coming through the system, I really hope he does, but I know he’s a generous bloke who absolutely loves the club and it’s fans.
A family that I’ve had a bit to do with through work know his family really well. Footy came up in conversation and obviously mentioned I was a lifelong Dogs fan. The next time the old man came in he said “here you go, this is from Jackson”. Full bag of gear and a really nice message. Was blown away.
Clubman of the year in 21 without playing a game, has led the team song after victories without playing etc, they obviously see leadership qualities in him and not just in the junior system.
Wouldn’t make any sense not to play him at some stage this year and I’m sure they will, maybe this week.
Post of the day...... great stuff.