Opinion Topine

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He got a shot last year
Showed his nothing more than a reserve grader
I spoke to him on Friday on my way out of Leichhardt
I asked him why he wasn't playing tonight and he said he was mistakenly named.
I wish him luck against Wests on Saturday

With all respect guys ,stop having a high opinion of these reserve graders
Mate, assuming he failed his shot at first grade last year you are still judging him on that, yet you are prepared to give the two useless pretenders never ending chances...Strange !

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy: , well i should get some star rewards for not making a new thread :grinning: with more pages of unworthy news..!! So Just popped it in here, little excitement factor for all lol.!!
Appreciate you post bro. Just taking the piss out the media and our "stars".

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think Topine at least deserves a shot back in FG, for his effort and energy alone. Obviously he had a great game last weekend, and the argument is ‘but he done that against reserve graders’ and the jump to FG is much greater. And I agree with all that, but let me ask this. Would/Has Stimson or Waddell produced those kind of performances against reserve graders? The answer is NO. They are terrible in FG, and you don’t even notice them in Reserves.
That's all the majority of us are saying. Give him a shot, there is a good chance he will be better than those 2 proven duds.

If he fails, he fails. Nothing lost.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's all the majority of us are saying. Give him a shot, there is a good chance he will be better than those 2 proven duds.

Maybe this is Gus protecting his confidence? Give him a few weeks playing for a winning team as opposed the shit show that is the NRL team. Don’t forget guys Topine, BBO & Patolo missed a lot of junior footy due to covid.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Yep I’m on the same bus mate. Give the rest of the year at least to show what he’s got, we have nothing to loss and it might just help 2023 and beyond become a little clearer for the team and Topine.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again I'm not talking him up, he deserves a shot over those 2 rubbish reserve graders who would struggle to find another club dumber than us to sign them.
By that argument, now that Barrett & the Ferris wheel are gone, everyone deserves a shot……Waddell won’t be with us past September he’s peaked so probably the only current top 19 that should be relegated to NSW Cup. Stimson has been poor, the Club’s medical/rehab has been responsible for his lack of progress & fitness -deserves more time. The one that unconditionally needs to be replaced is JMK. Better bench rotation by Potter & a genuine hooker that can pass from the ground in a single motion will markedly improve our go forward & attack in general.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
By that argument, now that Barrett & the Ferris wheel are gone, everyone deserves a shot……Waddell won’t be with us past September he’s peaked so probably the only current top 19 that should be relegated to NSW Cup. Stimson has been poor, the Club’s medical/rehab has been responsible for his lack of progress & fitness -deserves more time. The one that unconditionally needs to be replaced is JMK. Better bench rotation by Potter & a genuine hooker that can pass from the ground in a single motion will markedly improve our go forward & attack in general.
If They show potential for FG then they should have a shot.

Like I mentioned about 2 weeks ago, Potters only missions this year are to avoid the spoon (15th will do) and to help transition worthy players from reserves to FGers.

That's all. If we kick on then that's great, if we don't, who cares? We will have a real coach next year.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Topine hasn’t played much football the last 18 months or so. If Stimson and Waddell we’re outstanding players you could understand why Topine doesn’t get a run in first grade but they are very ordinary so Topine should be selected this week and hopefully he is.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do you play topine? 2nd row he will get dominated. He has good technique but generally legs tackles so other teams will get quick play the balls etc is my concerns but happy to see him of the bench in the middle

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Where do you play topine? 2nd row he will get dominated. He has good technique but generally legs tackles so other teams will get quick play the balls etc is my concerns but happy to see him of the bench in the middle
Off the bench give him some minutes at lock or edge around tired forwards.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"Star"....
Breaking news Outa Belmore...
The drums of the Bulldogs army are beating in the streets surrounding Belmore sports ground readying for the battle to blockade the departure of their SUPER STAR FORWARD Hetherington from leaving the club.
We will keep you posted of the latest developments on NRL 360 BULLSHIT from all angles :tearsofjoy:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wherever Waddell/Stimson plays

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is Jack going to kick Mrs Barrett out of the bed, geez what a fucken loser, piss off then dopey.