Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah im the same i usually delete it off the iq straight away when i get home from the game, But i thought that our forwards played well and its been a long off season so i had to rewatch it thankgod for the fast forward button it helps, Losing on thurs or fri destroys my weekend too, If we win i enjoy watching all the footy over the weekend when we lose it its just fkn depressing to watch footy.
I am exactly the same.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My call is that if hokko doesn't perform by rd 6, mbye will be in the team.

Reynolds needs to step up cause hokko lacks creativity and the leadership needed to take the bull by the horns. Any half would dream of playing on the back of our monster pack. Not TH, he is just content with being injury free, hoping his confidence and skills from when he was at manly comes back. Never have I seen a team camped out on the try line for bloody 10 mins and not got anything... We had repeat sets!

Not panicking but reading through all these posts has gotten me fired up! I just want a half who can control the game.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My call is that if hokko doesn't perform by rd 6, mbye will be in the team.

Reynolds needs to step up cause hokko lacks creativity and the leadership needed to take the bull by the horns. Any half would dream of playing on the back of our monster pack. Not TH, he is just content with being injury free, hoping his confidence and skills from when he was at manly comes back. Never have I seen a team camped out on the try line for bloody 10 mins and not got anything... We had repeat sets!

Not panicking but reading through all these posts has gotten me fired up! I just want a half who can control the game.
Fair call. no point the forwards to gain valuable field position when we don't have a 7 to stand up and control the game I don't mind hok but I would like a gf better so yeah if he dont fire up by round 6 or 7 hook him

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree with both of these... Our Halves need to start taking owner ship and bark orders... FFS i remember Joey used to yell at the chief and tell him how to run, where to run, and when to run.... The halves need to stand up.
We've had this problem for a while.

Reynolds is no playmaker or organiser. So you need a half alongside him that's going to take responsibility and control the team. KK was a crappy half but he could organise and run our sweeping backline movements.

Hodkinson is terrible under pressure and takes no ownership of the team. He's a plodder that needs to be moved on to a team like Wigan or Hull.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We've had this problem for a while.

Reynolds is no playmaker or organiser. So you need a half alongside him that's going to take responsibility and control the team. KK was a crappy half but he could organise and run our sweeping backline movements.

Hodkinson is terrible under pressure and takes no ownership of the team. He's a plodder that needs to be moved on to a team like Wigan or Hull.
Pretty much, he needs DCE like player next to him, I actually didn't mind KK he had speed, great defense and could keep up when we were rolling through the middle.

I'll never forget his solo try in that Manly semi.

Status
Not open for further replies.