Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 years, 24 & 25 … maybe Titans have already paid him for the majority of this year and we just picked up the remaining tab ..

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fifita came out at the start of the year and said he’d like Boyd to be No.7 because they were mates since high school. I’m sure those endorsements helped Boyd edge Sexton out. I don’t watch a lot of Titans games so I have no clue who is better.
I thought they all went to high school together at The Keebra Park

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought they all went to high school together at The Keebra Park
Sexton was from Palm Beach Currumbin, and I think they are a year or two different in years. I read Sexton was Aus Schoolboys in 2019, while Boyd and Fifita played Aus Schoolboys together in 2017.

Last edited:

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I honestly don’t see a downside, if he doesn’t work out it’s only a cheap (I assume) deal allowing the other young halves to learn their craft in Reggie’s. Or he takes it by the balls and becomes a really solid half and plays for years to come. At least he is a true half and hopefully he starts to get to know the playing group and organising the attack a little bit. Giving him until round 6 next year to adjust, no lynching until than.