Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our onfield leaders
RFM
BURTON
Mahoney
All need to play well if we’re to have a chance against south’s reserve grade.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don’t see a downside, if he doesn’t work out it’s only a cheap (I assume) deal allowing the other young halves to learn their craft in Reggie’s. Or he takes it by the balls and becomes a really solid half and plays for years to come. At least he is a true half and hopefully he starts to get to know the playing group and organising the attack a little bit. Giving him until round 6 next year to adjust, no lynching until than.
Heard on the sen radio that he's only signed for 250k per year. Which I think is good,

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s an absolute no brainer at that price . We signed Flanno for double that amount back when the cap was lower.

Plus it’s only til next year I think ?
I think its till 2025

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A lot of people will see this and just go "Pfffft"....I see this as an opportunity for both club and player, you just never never know. Sherwin was once playing on the wing, he turned out to be one of the Bulldogs greatest half backs. You just never know.
Yep, good luck to him

It definitely is an opportunity for him, I hope he makes the most of it and surprises all of us

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard on the sen radio that he's only signed for 250k per year. Which I think is good,
The Barrett Factor … I’m going to turn you into the next Cleary, here’s $500k per year for the next 3 years, let’s get it done ..

The Gould factor … we’ll pay you $250k .. if you want more .. get on the park and show us your worth more ..

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Barrett Factor … I’m going to turn you into the next Cleary, here’s $500k per year for the next 3 years, let’s get it done ..

The Gould factor … we’ll pay you $250k .. if you want more .. get on the park and show us your worth more ..
He is not taking a pay cut and could have spent the next year and a bit in reggies and still been extremely well paid.
Reported he was on $500k/yr at tits and off contract end 24 hence why they wanted to get rid of him so he isn’t exactly on struggle street and Gould has not negotiated him down we are simply splitting the tab.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is not taking a pay cut and could have spent the next year and a bit in reggies and still been extremely well paid.
Reported he was on $500k/yr at tits and off contract end 24 hence why they wanted to get rid of him so he isn’t exactly on struggle street and Gould has not negotiated him down we are simply splitting the tab.
Could turn out to be great moneyball deal as he does have talent but doesn’t deliver often enough.

Brian Boru

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This place is so funny people just like to whinge for the sake of it.
Remember this kid is only 22 yrs old and he does have talent.
Good luck Toby welcome yo the blue and white.
Yeah.
Can't wait for a win.
This place will be asleep and everyone can be nice to each other, their partners and especially their dog.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@Mods,
Small request.

Can we perhaps implement a filter when talking about Toby, something like this, S**ton if his full name is mentioned?

Alot of kids read this forum, and I, and others, don't want to get aroused or uncomfortable when seeing his name here it will be distracting.
You’re a funny cüñt

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Mods,
Small request.

Can we perhaps implement a filter when talking about Toby, something like this, S**ton if his full name is mentioned?

Alot of kids read this forum, and I, and others, don't want to get aroused or uncomfortable when seeing his name here it will be distracting.
Love you nasheed