Social Media Tino Fa’asuamaleaui rumour

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Gould said the media has added 2 + 2 and gotten 5. You have to identify exactly what it is that Gould denies. He denies having ever spoken to Tino or his management. Go back to the article quoting Laundy and you see that all Laundy talks about is his idea for luring players to the Dogs using the investment opportunity. That article makes the claim that Tino was a target for this scheme, but there is no indication of this from what Laundy is quoted as saying. They do quote Tino's manager who says that "clubs have reached out to me about Tino".

So this is Gus' 2 + 2 = 5.

2 = Laundy is serious about his scheme, and wants to be able to use it to help the Dogs attract some top players. This is TRUE
2 = Tino was upset when Holbrook was punted, and is considering his options. This is TRUE
5 = The Dogs have put together a $4m offer including the pub deal and offered it to Tino. This is FALSE
Love him or hate him, Gus picks his words smartly.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Gus said HE hasn't been speaking to Tino...still an out for Gus and he isn't lying lol.

Who cares. Hope we are after SOO. Pretty terrible if we aren't really.

After SOO is a totally different scenario to what Drunkfield has dropped on the club. Buzz backpeddling.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Better than the messages Braith sent me after i got stuck into him when Flanno cried

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you ask Braith some serious questions….. like why wasn’t he chosen as the new Bachelor?

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That mail on tino was from braith so unless he lies its true and if they offer him 4 million 4 years be hard to refuse massive money

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes 4 million 4 years to sydney clubs have pulled out of the race know more after orgin buzz said we might have cheated the cap to