Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Cotric goes back to Canberra, they will have a very strong backline with him, Timoko and Harley Smith Shields

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just telling what he said. If he’s throwing me a dummy then so be it. Just passing on what he said
As in he’s going back to Canberra to visit or did he say it on a context about footy/raiders?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ok so can you perhaps clarify?

Did you be at the same party and bring it up? Did you stalk him somewhere and annoy the dude lol?

Did he seem genuine or taking the piss and having a smile and laugh?

Was it a hey cotric mad doggies fan and What’s going on? You leaving?
Reported for harassment.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just telling what he said. If he’s throwing me a dummy then so be it. Just passing on what he said
Interesting.. who knows what to believe these days.

I was told by a close friend of his that he would definitely be at the Tigers for the next 2 years.

Either way, it looks like the rumour of Cotric leaving / being pushed out has legs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was too busy having fun with his mate Adam Doueihi and the other posse hanging around them. But seriously, I can’t believe how massive they are in real life and they play in the backs.
Fukn even Mansour looks like a midget on the wing but the ***** looks like he needs to duck when he walks through door ways.

The Morris boys, Damn i would not like to tackle those blokes, no wonder they were tackle breaking machines.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he is a shit talker.

PS I'm happy he is off the books. I don't fall for his 1 SOO game.
hey just asking, how do you really feel? i’m not getting a clear picture here