Thumbs system

What do you think of the Thumbs up/down rating system

• Great, leave as is.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Only show thumbs up for users, not thumbs down.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Remove it.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Give me candy.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry. It's all good. Enjoy the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Natboy

Thanks mate you too. I don't hold grudges despite what a lot of people who know me would think.
You chose to stick your big nose in an argument between cat & pussy and I but it's a free country here. Have a beer or red bull & enjoy the second half. I know I will.
I hope Josh gets a run!
Cheers

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mr I, I think the thumbs system is marvelous however I would like to float the idea of removing anonymity from the reputation system.

View attachment 20616

It would be good to be able to identify the cowards of the kennel who leave abusive messages on people's account
I don't believe that is possible as it's a moderator level function in VB.

If you want me to look into it, just fire me a PM and I can see who is responsible for making the comments. People forget we can see who leaves such comments and the rules regarding user abuse extend to the rep system and visitor messages.

We can't reset but if your accounts been slammed by lots of bad feedback in an unusual amount of time (lets say 1000 bad rep points a day), we can refer to an admin who can reset users rep if they deem its been spammed.

B

bulldogs_fan_69

^ Good question. I was thumbed down by colebran a couple of times and now I can't get him back because he's banned. I feel robbed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
^ Good question. I was thumbed down by colebran a couple of times and now I can't get him back because he's banned. I feel robbed
I got pink pikachu and cb1935/1974 berries stalking me now with their thumbs up, I got revenge on that pink but I got bored.

End of the day, up it down, thumbs don't mean shit

1974 BERRIES

Waterboy
Reaction score
I got pink pikachu and cb1935/1974 berries stalking me now with their thumbs up, I got revenge on that pink but I got bored.

End of the day, up it down, thumbs don't mean shit
Stalking ? Hardly. I'm not the one sending private messages Assassin. If you deserve a thumbs up, I will gladly give u one. I don't just hand out thumbs up willy nilly, u have to earn it. If I read a post that a deem worthy of praise, I will press the little green button. You have been in a form slump for while now, but I have no doubt that you will return to form, and once again be the recipient of more thumbs up. Hang in there bro

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Stalking ? Hardly. I'm not the one sending private messages Assassin. If you deserve a thumbs up, I will gladly give u one. I don't just hand out thumbs up willy nilly, u have to earn it. If I read a post that a deem worthy of praise, I will press the little green button. You have been in a form slump for while now, but I have no doubt that you will return to form, and once again be the recipient of more thumbs up. Hang in there bro
Why would I want a thumbs up from a dumb fuck? Just keep thumbing me down if it makes you feel good.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
While I got your attention, why 1974 Berries? Why not 1980 or 2004?

1974 BERRIES

Waterboy
Reaction score
While I got your attention, why 1974 Berries? Why not 1980 or 2004?
Because the 1974 GF was the first I attended, and I still to this day, can't believe that for over 40 years, we had a berry as our mascot. In 1977, we finally saw the light and changed our name.
Assassin, your probing question, was a smidgen away from a thumbs up. You have successfully avoided a thumbs down.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you have been here enough to know the habits of other seasoned members which means that you are a duplicate account of a previous troll that was banned for being a dickhead.

In which case I am going to suspend your account pending investigation... unless you are willing to save me the trouble and I might think about unbanning you...

You have 15 minutes...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks TG, but what about his cb1935 account lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because the 1974 GF was the first I attended, and I still to this day, can't believe that for over 40 years, we had a berry as our mascot. In 1977, we finally saw the light and changed our name.
Assassin, your probing question, was a smidgen away from a thumbs up. You have successfully avoided a thumbs down.
Blah blah blah, stick both your thumbs up your arse

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder only if one of the moderators were thumbed down by the trolls ... they will ban the fuck out of him... LMAO

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thumbs are there for a bit of a laugh but is also good for identifying trolls.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thumbs are there for a bit of a laugh but is also good for identifying trolls.
what the point of identifying the trolls when they keep going on their merry ways trolling and thumbing people down without any valid reason.

I agree it is only for a bit of laugh.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what the point of identifying the trolls when they keep going on their merry ways trolling and thumbing people down without any valid reason.

I agree it is only for a bit of laugh.
If you look at your Top Posts you will see who is giving you thumbs up or down. If you are getting hammered by the one person then attack back. Otherwise who gives a shit.

Some people on this forum have been hammered with thumbs down but I like many look forward to their posts. Hold your chin up & contribute.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you look at your Top Posts you will see who is giving you thumbs up or down. If you are getting hammered by the one person then attack back. Otherwise who gives a shit.

Some people on this forum have been hammered with thumbs down but I like many look forward to their posts. Hold your chin up & contribute.
Mate i dont give a toss about thumbs up or down as I have been thumbed down by 3 major trolls , complained to moderators and nothing happened.... but looking at what happened to Assassin... this is absolutely ridiculous.

Moderators on this forum are biggest hypocrites. They are the ones who are right at the top on breaking the rules / policies of this forum.

Mr. I said any one abusing the thumbs system will be banned.... never happened.
TG trying to shut me up when clearly Manlyman was the one who started the verbal abuse on a different thread..... later even Manly Man even apologized and admitted that he was at fault.

I wonder if all those thumbs down what Assassin received by the troll were given to one of the mods... that ID would have been wiped off long time ago.

Just saying.