Thumbs system

What do you think of the Thumbs up/down rating system

• Great, leave as is.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Only show thumbs up for users, not thumbs down.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Remove it.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Give me candy.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can I nominate Ozman for the weirdest use of the thumbs system?

The resident genius trawled through the long closed (and closed on his behalf) Hillsborough thread and gave thumbs down to every post that actually pointed out a few simple facts (yes, facts, including photos of the event) that didn't suit his quite frankly thuggish lust to miss the point and the truth, simply to basically celebrate the deaths of 100 people who happened to support a football team he used to, 16,000km away.

Stay classy.
Yip, gotta agree. He thumbed down a particular post of mine in there which was to do with the tribute made by Everton during a game last season. The sort of behaviour Ozman has showed towards Liverpool and that particular situation is dead set childish.

I know he thinks he's convincing us he no longer supports Liverpool, but all it does is make him look like a big baby who is trying way too hard to pretend like he doesn't support Liverpool anymore.

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol.

mohammed gives me a thumbs down for what appears to be every post of mine he sees.

But I just noticed he's given me a thumbs down for a random post about the City2Surf from June 2009.

It's funny, but still ... :frusty:

R

Retro dog

Can someone explain to me what does the green and red bars represent under the stars? Is a red bar a bad thing?

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha assassin gives me a thumbs down after agreeing with my post that I said and also deletes his post showing that he agrees with me

Did he have a change of heart ? lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha assassin gives me a thumbs down after agreeing with my post that I said and also deletes his post showing that he agrees with me

Na that's just cos Assassin is a textbook retard

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Na that's just cos Assassin is a textbook retard
Ouch! I got called a retard by mohammed.

Btw bravo for adding textbook before retard, gives the illusion of being smarter than you actually are

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Actually yeah I did have a change of heart after you thumbed down the post, it was a neutral, if not positive, post.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ouch! I got called a retard by mohammed.

Btw bravo for adding textbook before retard, gives the illusion of being smarter than you actually are
"**** yeah I agree with that, oh wait no I don't, THUMBS DOWN"

You must have a brain the size of a split caraway seed

P

Provocateur

"**** yeah I agree with that, oh wait no I don't, THUMBS DOWN"

You must have a brain the size of a split caraway seed
Must agree, Assassin strikes me as someone who thinks their "street smart"....but really he is ......

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shakes head.. honestly, who gives a proverbial.

I just turn off the alerts for it and ignore the damn thing.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
where did your thread go mohammad???

Cant even find in the trash!

LOL

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually yeah I did have a change of heart after you thumbed down the post, it was a neutral, if not positive, post.
That was an accident fingered slipped because I have a thumbs up to get rid of the thumbs down

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Natboy

Why can't I give thumbs up?
If a mod did something please have the decency to tell me and then show me what I did wrong.
I have used the thumbs up AND down system appropriately
Thank you