Thumbs system

What do you think of the Thumbs up/down rating system

• Great, leave as is.

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Only show thumbs up for users, not thumbs down.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Remove it.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Give me candy.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You 2 are fighint, but I reckon deep down you want to fuck each other.

So hurry up so I can watch

N

Natboy

You 2 are fighint, but I reckon deep down you want to fuck each other.

So hurry up so I can watch
Hahaha fuck his face up so he's even uglier, that's about it. So his thumbs won't be deleted? Plan B ;)

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr I, I think the thumbs system is marvelous however I would like to float the idea of removing anonymity from the reputation system.

View attachment 20616

It would be good to be able to identify the cowards of the kennel who leave abusive messages on people's account
If you ask a Mod they should be able to tell you who gave you the neg rep, and if you think you have been trolled apparently they can reverse that neg rep.

N

Natboy

Sorry for the newbie question but how do I look at my rep please? I've never checked it & want to see what cat & pussy has said about me haha

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry for the newbie question but how do I look at my rep please? I've never checked it & want to see what cat & pussy has said about me haha
Top right hand corner of the page, click 'settings'.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty but ain't a baby ;) I'm just curious what happens when a retard starts thumbing everyone's posts down because they disagree on a moral issue that's all
Lol you can't be serious. Surely. You actually make up a 3rd of my thumbs down %.

N

Natboy

Lol you can't be serious. Surely. You actually make up a 3rd of my thumbs down %.
You gave me a few so I got you back. Also I don't like that you swear & insult in your own language.
It's gutless & we are in Australia

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I like this thumbs up and thumbs down system, especially when you can see who gives you what.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Angry_Man is a user who has 0 posts but has given 33 thumbs up and 42 thumbs down.

Is it possible to put a rule on who can/can't give good/bad rep? For example, you can only give rep if you've reached a certain amount of posts?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You gave me a few so I got you back. Also I don't like that you swear & insult in your own language.
It's gutless & we are in Australia
I was fair with mine. I also gave you thumbs up to your comments that I liked. Go check.

By the way I don't give a crap ayri.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And by the way, isn't this evidence that I have been thumbed down when not warranted? I think an adjustment is in order.

Cat & Mouse

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hahathat goose natboy raped my thumbs

Hhahah fucking butthurt taking d webz too serious

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Natboy & Mohammad have given me 10 thumbs down from the combined list of last 20 thumbs. Yes 2 Butthurt kennellers. Lol "you gave me a few". Yep I did and they were all deserved.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Angry_Man is a user who has 0 posts but has given 33 thumbs up and 42 thumbs down.

Is it possible to put a rule on who can/can't give good/bad rep? For example, you can only give rep if you've reached a certain amount of posts?
Lol. User - 'umadbrah' has given 1 thumb up, and 31 thumbs down, which I've copped the brunt of. Wonder who it is

N

Natboy

Hahathat goose natboy raped my thumbs

Hhahah fucking butthurt taking d webz too serious
You gave me a shitload of thumbs, I asked the mods to have a look but no one cared so I smashed you. Judging by your posts you'd be used to getting smashed. Maybe you should do what Abdul probably does & hides behind 20 cousins haha