Opinion Thompson

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
P

Love to leave you out but you replied to my post see above. so I'm now replying.

You guys always think its about Pay and go off on a tangent misrepresenting what posters say.

My post was about Holbrook and how he should be recognised as going very well for his first year.
Leave him out? You quoted DD and I in your post haha. Why does Holbrook get recognition for winning games when the titans can’t make the 8 but Pay was given none? No one has answered me yet

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Leave him out? You quoted DD and I in your post haha. Why does Holbrook get recognition for winning games when the titans can’t make the 8 but Pay was given none? No one has answered me yet
It started of with me saying Thompson will be spurred on and want to play well against the Titans and his old St Helens coach, who has been going very well. DD jumped in on that.

I can recognise Holbrook improving the Titans in his first year here in NRLol if I want. Or do you feel delusional enough to want to try to control everything said on TK?

It's about Holbrook not Pay.

You bring up Pay's coaching prowess if you feel the need.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It started of with me saying Thompson will be spurred on and want to play well against the Titans and his old St Helens coach, who has been going very well. DD jumped in on that.

I can recognise Holbrook improving the Titans in his first year here in NRLol if I want. Or do you feel delusional enough to want to try to control everything said on TK?

It's about Holbrook not Pay.

You bring up Pay's coaching prowess if you feel the need.
You just don’t get it do you. See DD’s diagram

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
When we won games when we had nothing to play for at the end of last season and the season prior where was the credit for our coach then? You just love drama
Wow that’s some pretty impressive bait posting Wendy. Not sure if this sort of stuff aligns well with your never ending Moderator audition?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow that’s some pretty impressive bait posting Wendy. Not sure if this sort of stuff aligns well with your never ending Moderator audition?
Oh Horse you silly ol nag, what are you on about now :grinning:

Moderator audition? I don't have the IT skills nor patience so why would I even contemplate that :grinning:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed ere,
My man Cordner is just a plain Jane barely nrl first grade standard player. You best believe.
Always thought he was overrated, and a beneficiary of the chook system.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed ere,
My man Cordner is just a plain Jane barely nrl first grade standard player. You best believe.
Always thought he was overrated, and a beneficiary of the chook system.
I just rang in sick today, feel ill because I actually agree with something you have written. Damn i knew i shouldn't have eaten in Granville last night, something in the water.

I am not a fan of Cordner as a player