News Thomas Duffy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If BBO was given more opportunities to prove himself I'm sure he and we would be better off than putting Wakeham back in. Wakeham has done a few good things but they're heavily outweighed by the negative stuff I've seen from him.

Frustrating player to watch but the best game I've ever seen him play was for NZ in a Test Match. Totally different player to the one I've seen in the Blue & White.
No, people just think BBO is the best option because they've seen the least of him. BBO will get an opportunity but right now he needs to continue developing in reserves and building his confidence, if the club actually started him in reserves this season instead of having him rotting on the bench for over half the year then maybe he would be better positioned right now to make the step up. Our best option this season has always been Jake but it's like going in circles with so many on here while the club just appears absolutely clueless in this regard. The club already forced him into playing a role he wasn't ready to play and then doubled down on it by fucking him around only two weeks into a new season because of some special treatment for Flanagan who once again is playing worse than all our other options.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been following the Berries / Dogs since the late ‘70’s and I’ve never been more disappointed over the last few years with our team selections barely changing from week to week for the same results.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Meanwhile other clubs are producing future stars week in week out. Selwyn Cobbo being a classic example.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if our negotiations with this kid have progressed, but the world will get to see him on their lounge room screens when he wears the QLD number 7 jumper in Thursday nights under 19's state of origin.
Worth a watch.

Our very own Paul Alamoti will be lining up against him in the NSW centres.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if our negotiations with this kid have progressed, but the world will get to see him on their lounge room screens when he wears the QLD number 7 jumper in Thursday nights under 19's state of origin.
Worth a watch.

Our very own Paul Alamoti will be lining up against him in the NSW centres.

Cheers for the tip mate. Completely forget about this kid.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers for the tip mate. Completely forget about this kid.
I did too, until I heard the boys on the "Fifth & Last" podcast mention it & said how hard Gus tried to get a release out of the Cowboys to join us.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did too, until I heard the boys on the "Fifth & Last" podcast mention it & said how hard Gus tried to get a release out of the Cowboys to join us.
That sounds like we've signed him them - at least for 24. He looks lively in the highlghts so I can't wait to see him live.
Straight swap for Flanno :hearteyes: :hearteyes::hearteyes:

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe BBO to Cows (he is from the area right) in a swap deal in 23??

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
So where got the young halve