News Thomas Duffy

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read an article in the Telecrap that we're trying to sign an 18 year old halfback from the Cowboys named Thomas Duffy.

Can someone post the article. Just watched his highlight reel and I like what I see. Plays like Sam Walker

Doglover28

Waterboy
Reaction score
I searched him up and looks like he made the Aussie Schoolboys team of the year last year

Reactions: 88

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t find it send a link and I’ll post
I don't have a link. I couldn't find it on the Telegraph website. I read it in the newspaper so I'll try and take a photo and post it

I'm surprised nobody else saw it and started a thread on him because the kid looks the goods. Great passing game and speed to burn. Check out his highlights video

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read an article in the Telecrap that we're trying to sign an 18 year old halfback from the Cowboys named Thomas Duffy.

Can someone post the article. Just watched his highlight reel and I like what I see. Plays like Sam Walker
Looks like he has skill, good attack kicking, decent speed, a footy brain, but unfortunately still a bit young, check him out on the link I'm posting for you.

(45) Auswide Bank Mal Meninga Cup Round 6 'Player to bank on' - Tom Duffy - YouTube

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This signing is all well and good... but we need a halfback for next 2-3 years. look at previous big recruitment drives, they centred around Ricky Stuart in 1999 and Brett kimmorley 2009. We need a quality halfback