The Wrestling Thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Superstars, TNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least they really have the guts to put their body on line in UFC.
Mate in all honesty its a bloody great show to watch every week or so and once a month I get to kick back and watch a PPV which is a great way to spend a few hours relaxing and enjoying a performance that has taken about a month to work on. It's not about how real or fake it is, it's about entertainment which is what the WWE is doing the best it has in a loooong time. There's a few storylines that has me pretty hooked right now and I couldn't be more proud to call myself a wrestling fanatic. I hold nothing against people who can't buy into the fake matches because in theory it sounds pretty lame but if you can get your mind past the fact it isn't real and appreciate the ammount of work that still goes into these "fake" matches and stories you will appreciate and enjoy the performances these people put on show every single week.

The Bryan-Orton storyline is so great right now and to be honest it will be even more interesting when Cena comes back into the picture. I'm hoping (as a long time Orton fan) that Cena will end up feuding with Orton and finish up with a great finale at the next Wrestlemania. Even though it's been done before I think Orton and Cena are by far the best workers in the company and will sell an awesome match in the "grand final" of wrestling.

[/drunk rant]

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My grandpa likes daniel bryan when he does the yes thing it's so funny when my grandpa does it every time bryan is on the screen.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Finally the CM Punk storyline is blended with D.Bry and co

Can't wait for the coming weeks. Would love to see a attitude era style fued between management and "wrestlers"

Ultimately, would love to see CM Punk and Daniel Bryan headline Wrestlemania. That would be "best for business"

YES YES YES YES YES

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Finally a raw and smackdown without hhh and the witch haha that's best for business

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Haha smackdown was funny Titus o Neil spewing up after his match was classic. I couldn't stop laughing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Each to his own really. I used to be a massive wrestling fan in the 80's and 90's, probably up till the 2000s and then kinda lost interest.

Guys like Hogan/Junkyard Dog, RRSavage, Iron Sheik, Flair, Hart, The Giant, and then onto the next generation of guys like Borden (Sting), Hall, Goldberg, Steiner, Nash.

I kinda lost interest around the time Cena and those guys came in as it got too gimmicky for me, with more story than "fighting".

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Road To Wrestlemania better push Bryan back to the title fight. Along with the Punk that would be an epic main event

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Road To Wrestlemania better push Bryan back to the title fight. Along with the Punk that would be an epic main event

A heel corporate Cena vs Bryan for the unified wwe/world title

YES!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Each to his own really. I used to be a massive wrestling fan in the 80's and 90's, probably up till the 2000s and then kinda lost interest.

Guys like Hogan/Junkyard Dog, RRSavage, Iron Sheik, Flair, Hart, The Giant, and then onto the next generation of guys like Borden (Sting), Hall, Goldberg, Steiner, Nash.

I kinda lost interest around the time Cena and those guys came in as it got too gimmicky for me, with more story than "fighting".
but the 80's and 90's were extremely gimmicky

most of this crap came in the 80's/90's

[video=youtube;NoEpkTt8EAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoEpkTt8EAo[/video]

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Can't wait for this storyline to be over so we can all focus on CM Punk V Daniel Bryan in Wrestlemania (needs to happen)

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait for this storyline to be over so we can all focus on CM Punk V Daniel Bryan in Wrestlemania (needs to happen)

Well cena and orton storyline is predictable as orton will win. Batista comes out, batista bombs randy orton and boom randy orton and batista at wresltemania 30

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

What no big john stud or the ultimate warrior

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Killing it atm... they royale messed up with Punk and Bryan at Rumble. Massive regrets and they are scrambling to fix it.

Although credit where credit is due, they've done a decent job with the rescue

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
T. rex should give up rugby league and try wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.