The Wrestling Thread (Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Superstars, TNA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope Daniel bryan beats cena at summerslam. I hope John cena turns heel and starts a team such similar to the NWO!!!

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 20701

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
If you know wrestling you know who this champ is! P*sses all over Cena and all those other Roid munchers!

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Daniel bryan beats cena at summerslam. I hope John cena turns heel and starts a team such similar to the NWO!!!
will not happen in a million years lol. Orton to turn heel by cashing in on D-Bry is what everyone is predicting tho.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well orton cashed in on Bryan after hhh pedigreed him. Raw is bound to be interesting hope cena sides with him and Orton. Any things possible my friends

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man this orton-Bryan storyline is getting better in particular with a few of raw Helping bryan against the shield and orton

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man this orton-Bryan storyline is getting better in particular with a few of raw Helping bryan against the shield and orton
I agree. I turned off the whole caper but now find myself addicted to it again.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I was waiting for the roster to come running out. It was pretty cool

Yes yes yes yes

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All praise the new face of the WWE.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They should use daniel Bryan's popularity and the boos cena received as an excuse to turn cena heel.

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
WWE is just a load of actors. The whole thing is too predictable and fake and boring. I stopped watching that rubbish years ago. Its just a repeated story line with different clowns acting them out. The show is full of roid munchers and attention seekers. I would not watch that show again if you paid me.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
It's improved A LOT since the boring era after the attitude era. It's at its peak since the attitude era imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's improved A LOT since the boring era after the attitude era. It's at its peak since the attitude era imo

If you want to see real entertaining wrestling you watch UFC

The Dogfather

Kennel Established
Reaction score

It does not change the fact that everything they do is totally fake and unreal. UFC is much better entertainment and at least when you watch you know what you see is real. Way more technique and skill in UFC. I guarantee you there is no acting in the UFC.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
WWE is just a load of actors. The whole thing is too predictable and fake and boring. I stopped watching that rubbish years ago. Its just a repeated story line with different clowns acting them out. The show is full of roid munchers and attention seekers. I would not watch that show again if you paid me.
If you want to see real entertaining wrestling you watch UFC
It does not change the fact that everything they do is totally fake and unreal. UFC is much better entertainment and at least when you watch you know what you see is real. Way more technique and skill in UFC. I guarantee you there is no acting in the UFC.
Mate I guarentee you the Apex Predator, Randy "Legend Killer" Orton would wreck any UFC champion with a swift "RKO OUTTA NOWHERE BAH GAWD THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY!!!"

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well no shit that its fake. But let us enjoy what we want to. You don't complain that a tv show or movie is fake do you? So why not allow ppl to enjoy pro wrestling which is just another medium of entertainment.

But its still real to me dammit!

[video=youtube;BvTNyKIGXiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI[/video]

ssteacup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Love the wrestling just like my missus likes home and away theyre both junk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ssteacup

Waterboy
Reaction score
And the ufc is as full of roid munchers as much as wwe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2