News The Whole West Tigers board dismissed

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Benji Marshall is obviously the boss at Wests Tigers. Same can't be said about Cameron Ciraldo at Canterbury.

Richardson and Marshall removing divisive people from the club.

Are we under estimating Benji?
nope. Underestimating his political prowess but the actual task of coaching and winning will prove too much for a rookie coach, as we have seen here.

tigers won’t get the spoon but they’re probably not touching the 8 either.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it
too much BS at tigers and richo is cleaning it up
i wonder what this means for the fainu bro's who Fulton brought in? seems like with bud and luai signed long term there may be no room for them. gus will be sniffing lol

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nope. Underestimating his political prowess but the actual task of coaching and winning will prove too much for a rookie coach, as we have seen here.

tigers won’t get the spoon but they’re probably not touching the 8 either.
yeah i still don't think they are better than last season. bula may improve some more, but bud is not that great, sezar hasnt played nrl in 4 years, bateman is cooked, klemmer is ok and stefano is great. no strike players in their backline (aside from bula).

Api and bula will win then some games this year tho

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i like it
too much BS at tigers and richo is cleaning it up
i wonder what this means for the fainu bro's who Fulton brought in? seems like with bud and luai signed long term there may be no room for them. gus will be sniffing lol
I think they're both on over 500k a year for 3 or 4 more years. They're not going anywhere on deals like that..

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they're both on over 500k a year for 3 or 4 more years. They're not going anywhere on deals like that..
thats true bro but signed by Fulton. first thing Richo did was pay overs for Luai then sacked Fulton so you would think it may impact the Fulton signings but it could be nothing either way

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I they can't convince Richardson to extend past his initial 6 month contract then they are farked .......... again .......... still.

They also haven't truly addressed their Board problems, they simply don't have a Board right now. If the next Board is elected by Members then the same old Wests versus Balmain shit fight remains. Their only chance is if the Board is appointed by their major shareholder (Holman Barnes Group) and there's no guarantee that will work any better. Not helped by the fact that Hagipantelis via his company Brydens Lawyers are still the Tiger's major sponsor this season. No friction there.

Always a Bulldog