The Video Ref Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The try mattered and was a ****e decision.

People who are busy wanting Moore sacked and b1tching how crap we are......

Fact is the no try going to video ref would be 6 points off Brisbane. 1 less brain explosion from Lett and another try comes off brisbane. We win 12-8. It was that close to being a whole new story, and then the coach would be God and the players legends. Some people are too easily swayed. Fairweather fans begone.
LOL!

We were fcking horrendous win or loss

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
LOL!

We were fcking horrendous win or loss
Horrendous is a bit hard, we just lost. We will lose again this year. Every team in the NRL will lose again this year. People need to not lose the plot any time we do lose. We are doing great this year all things considered. Im happy where we are at and wouldnt change much. Improvement will simply happen, no need for panic attacks.

People need to chill out. Everything is fine. and it could be worse. You could be a Roosters fan. IN the GF last year, they are 2-6. 5-3 looks awesome next to that.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The try mattered and was a ****e decision.

People who are busy wanting Moore sacked and b1tching how crap we are......

Fact is the no try going to video ref would be 6 points off Brisbane. 1 less brain explosion from Lett and another try comes off brisbane. We win 12-8. It was that close to being a whole new story, and then the coach would be God and the players legends. Some people are too easily swayed. Fairweather fans begone.
100% correct

Three losses this year and in each game a referee mistake against us at a critical stage.

Moore is preparing the team well and they will go very close this year.

What Moore can't control is a bad ref call, an unlucky bounce of the ball or an injury to a key player.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
We've certainly been on the wrong end of some howlers. But I'm confident that it will be our turn to to get an unfair decision which helps us win a vital game some day. When that day comes, I will accept the win with good grace.

Even though he got it wrong, it was good to see a ref make a decision for a change.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Paul Simpkins has been stood down after his controversial no-try ruling between the Manly Sea-Eagles verse the Cowboys.

Cost the Eagles two points.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
seriously get rid of them, the bloody on field refs can make the same stupid decision and we wouldn't be wasting everyone's time watching 20 replays

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What a joke, I am disgusted by the crap I witnessed tonight.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
bah sorry didn't realise this was in bulldogs discussion, was too mad to check

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
my wife (who does not follow league or sport in general ) and I were dumbfounded - they made it look like a rigged game!

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The referees have gone rogue this year and have no idea. They need to get ex players as refs and video refs to get a feel of the game. Obviously the two benefit of the doubt tries were shocking, but the first penalty for holding down against the cowboys was terrible and Manly got a try from it. Also the ref saying 'he didn't intentionally ground the ball' to JT was hilarious. How they just disregard captains is just shocking. Guess nothing has changed since Dessie rightly had a go at the refs in Round 22 and they have influenced the result of a finals game.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...o-e6frf3ou-1226442965181?subcat=1225914658670

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The video ref should be woManlys man of the finals series, he saved 2 tries last week against us and he scored 2 tries last night against the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.