The Utai slam

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loving the old games on fox especially with the guys doing live commentary from the studios

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Oh yes the Utai Slam. It's one of those moments that you'll remember where you were when it happened, and you'll never forget it.

I was at home watching the game on 9, and back then it was delayed. My brother was lucky enough to go to the game, but I couldn't because I was held up in college that night. So I was watching it on 9 and it was a very close game. By the time halftime rolled around on tv, the live game had actually finished, and I got a message from my brother that simply said "Go the doggies" and I wasn't really sure what happened as I tried to call him and ask him the score, but he told me to watch it. I thought maybe we ran away with it in the second half and smashed them.

Anyway the game resumed and it was the 2nd half. The doggies and roosters were always in touch with each other but no one was really running away with it and it was frustrating to watch.

Then it happened...

To cap off a magical night, El Masri cracked the 800 point milestone, and landed 6/6 with the last goal being nailed from the sideline.

Last edited: