Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Still a twat lol, thought I may have liked you a little more in 21 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Scooby I thought you were leaving the forum because you couldn’t figure out how to use it after the software/interface upgrade?

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Toomaga has the potential but is continually underwhelming. I honestly believe dogs dont have the right mentors/players around him to help take his game to the next level
If he was at roosters etc he would be a totally diff player. In saying that, we either recruit well and surround him with other experienced forwards who aren't shit like Napa Hetherington Wadell elliot jmk katoa etc or let the kid go to another club

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Toomaga has the potential but is continually underwhelming. I honestly believe dogs dont have the right mentors/players around him to help take his game to the next level
If he was at roosters etc he would be a totally diff player. In saying that, we either recruit well and surround him with other experienced forwards who aren't shit like Napa Hetherington Wadell elliot jmk katoa etc or let the kid go to another club
That's a very fair assessment.

Renouf is not alone in cruising at this club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought he looked the mostly likely of all our props yesterday, simply on the eye test.

Hetherington isn't doing a job at the moment, make or break for Atoni - start him for the next month and see how he handles it.
I know Antoni is capable of better, he seems to be playing too safe and perhaps a little tentative lately. Thought he was better last year. Could he be carrying an injury or something? I hope so tbh coz that means he can improve again, and we need forwards badly.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You constantly call out fans for being negative yet you take more joy in players you don't like not playing well than the most negative fans on here.
Mate if anything it’s the opposite. I’ve called out several instances when this forum gets all excited over average players and work themselves into anger about them not getting enough opportunity and bagging the coach for not playing them enough. I’ve called it early with To’omaga, Wakeham, Ogden etc list goes on.

The over-excitement that these fans have about these players only ends with further anger and disappointment when they realise a year or 2 down the track that they aren’t quite what they hyped them up to be.

It’s a full circle of anger which I’m only trying to prevent by doing my best to hose down the jizz fest early.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate if anything it’s the opposite. I’ve called out several instances when this forum gets all excited over average players and work themselves into anger about them not getting enough opportunity and bagging the coach for not playing them. I’ve called it with To’omaga, Wakeham, Ogden etc list goes on.

The over-excitement that these fans have about these players only ends with further anger and disappointment when they realise a year or 2 down the track that they aren’t quite what they hyped them up to be.

It’s a full circle of anger which I’m only trying to prevent by doing my best to hose down the jizz fest early.
So every time one of us is right, we should bump an old thread and rub everyone's face in it? What about all of the times you were wrong? You know it achieves nothing and as I said, we're frustrated enough as it is right now that we don't need more bickering and trolling..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lack of leaders in the club has meant that plodders like Atoni have just done the bare minimum. Graham, Ennis or Pritchard would be tearing into their powder puff runs and lack of enthusiasm.

We need a better leadership group better than Elliott, Jackson & Hopoate going into 2022. Sign some hard, no nonsense, vocal leaders for this team.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So every time one of us is right, we should bump an old thread and rub everyone's face in it? What about all of the times you were wrong? You know it achieves nothing and as I said, we're frustrated enough as it is right now that we don't need more bickering and trolling..
You mean the time horse was on everyone's case saying cogger is the future of our club?

And just for clarification the majority of us were getting the shits because the likes of renouf and ogden were NOT being given a fair chance to prove whether they are long term prospects or not. Horse again likes to omit things in his shit trolling.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lack of leaders in the club has meant that plodders like Atoni have just done the bare minimum. Graham, Ennis or Pritchard would be tearing into their powder puff runs and lack of enthusiasm.

We need a better leadership group than Elliott, Jackson & Hopoate going into 2022. Sign some hard, no nonsense, vocal leaders for this team.
I'm still disappointed that the club didn't try and get Graham back in the fold this season. We need his leadership.

But you're right, we somehow need to find some leaders on the field with our forwards signings. It's easier said than done though as most options would be younger players.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You mean the time horse was on everyone's case saying cogger is the future of our club?

And just for clarification the majority of us were getting the shits because the likes of renouf and ogden were NOT being given a fair chance to prove whether they are long term prospects or not. Horse again likes to omit things in his shit trolling.
I’m surprised you’ve turned up here given every clash you and I have had regarding footy has ended up with you looking like a fool.

Hit The Lounge pal, there’s a Golden Gaytime name change petition in there waiting for you to sign

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m surprised you’ve turned up here given every clash you and I have had regarding footy has ended up with you looking like a fool.

Hit The Lounge pal, there’s a Golden Gaytime name change petition in there waiting for you to sign
Tell me again how cogger is doing for us idiot

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scooby I thought you were leaving the forum because you couldn’t figure out how to use it after the software/interface upgrade?
Oh well, at least you remembered , I don’t remember anything you say (go figure) :grinning:

Preferred the old one, getting use to this one, it grew on me , something you will never do lol..but nice try for a somewhat attempt to be a smart arse though..!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well, at least you remembered , I don’t remember anything you say (go figure) :grinning:

Preferred the old one, getting use to this one, it grew on me , something you will never do lol..but nice try for a somewhat attempt to be a smart arse though..!!
I’m not surprised you don’t remember anything, I bet you’ve already forgotten what you ate for lunch today.

Regardless, it’s good to hear that you managed to get your head around it, well done mate. Thanks again for yet again popping in on my posts.!!!

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not surprised you don’t remember anything, I bet you’ve already forgotten what you ate for lunch today.

Regardless, it’s good to hear that you managed to get your head around it, well done mate. Thanks again for yet again popping in on my posts.!!!
No worries buddy, always interesting lol.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely. I’m all for having some accountability involved for members posting habits.

Stick your neck out and take a bold position on a topic or player and be proven wrong - then the member deserves to be pasted and reminded of it. Credibility diminished.

Stick your neck out and take a bold position on a topic or player and be proven correct - then the member deserves the plaudits. Credibility enhanced.

Same goes for rumours/mail/oil. If it comes through - well done. If it’s rubbish - ban.

That’s why I was a big fan of the old thumbs down and rainbow emojis. Poor or questionable posts would attract a barrage of thumbs downs and rainbows. Members then think twice about posting nonsense again. They were good for holding members accountable and a deterrent for those who had thoughts of posting further rubbish.