Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Needs to change his name back to To'omaga, since hes been Antoni hes soft. Like throwing a teddy bear at the opposition.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
So this guy defends absolute dog shit players like Elliot and yet gives it to a rookie ?

Has got to be Pay or one of his family members
Lol. Elliots now our best forward and To’omaga is still delivering nothing. Horse on the money yet again.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Horse, your trolling isn't exactly what the fanbase needs right now. He's been shit this season. But try and be constructive and add something to the conversation instead of starting this crap up again.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Horse, your trolling isn't exactly what the fanbase needs right now. He's been shit this season. But try and be constructive and add something to the conversation instead of starting this crap up again.
He only provides horse shit, especially when he still has his husband's dick in his mouth... bring back pay? Shows how much knowledge he has.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Being the best in the worst pack in the league doesn't mean horse shit.
Yet you with your high footy IQ would’ve pinned our best forward to reserve grade.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet you with your high footy IQ would’ve pinned our best forward to reserve grade.
Still a twat lol, thought I may have liked you a little more in 21 :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Times and situations changed you pile of horse shit. Your trolling skill as as low as your IQ, slim to none.

Go out to your garden and spread your horse shit, at least your plants would appreciate your constant crap.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Times and situations changed you pile of horse shit. Your trolling skill as as low as your IQ, slim to none.

Go out to your garden and spread your horse shit, at least your plants would appreciate your constant crap.
No trolling involved champion. I had an opinion, got slammed for it. Turns out I was spot on, decided to revisit it. Big deal. Dunno why you’ve got yourself all worked up and started with the juvenile name calling. Grow up

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No trolling involved champion. I had an opinion, got slammed for it. Turns out I was spot on, decided to revisit it. Big deal. Dunno why you’ve got yourself all worked up and started with the juvenile name calling. Grow up
You constantly call out fans for being negative yet you take more joy in players you don't like not playing well than the most negative fans on here.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It has well and truly de-railed his start to the season has been so poor and he was lethargic against the Broncos never once tried to get to his feet and play it quickly an absolute plodder of the highest order.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought he looked the mostly likely of all our props yesterday, simply on the eye test.

Hetherington isn't doing a job at the moment, make or break for Atoni - start him for the next month and see how he handles it.