Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I love some of the inspirational hits Renouf has come up with the last few weeks. He stood up again tonight. It's a shame his great hit was followed by Allan getting dragged back 10 metres into the in goal of the restart on the softest run ever.
That was'nt Renouf with the big hit

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was'nt Renouf with the big hit
Was it Ava? I was at the game... Sorry for the mix up..

Renouf still played well otherwise and put on a few decent hits the last few weeks. Ava played well last night too. Those two were much better than any of our starting forwards who showed zero effort or energy all night.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love some of the inspirational hits Renouf has come up with the last few weeks. He stood up again tonight. It's a shame his great hit was followed by Allan getting dragged back 10 metres into the in goal of the restart on the softest run ever.
How drunk were u yesterday?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How drunk were u yesterday?
Not at all. Two shitty mid strength overpriced beers at the game. I didn't realise it was Ava with the big hit. He and Renouf played well though unlike everyone else in the forwards.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Renouf isn't re-signed and I have to see more of that idiot Hetherington then I will say a very rude thing about Trent. Renouf has been our most improved this year, looks NRL fit and is stating to perform on both sides of the ball. If he continues to improve then he has to be offered a contract....if you don't reward that then I don't know what to say.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not at all. Two shitty mid strength overpriced beers at the game. I didn't realise it was Ava with the big hit. He and Renouf played well though unlike everyone else in the forwards.
Oh if u were at the game different story... Hard to see anything at that rubbish stadium.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Renouf isn't re-signed and I have to see more of that idiot Hetherington then I will say a very rude thing about Trent. Renouf has been our most improved this year, looks NRL fit and is stating to perform on both sides of the ball. If he continues to improve then he has to be offered a contract....if you don't reward that then I don't know what to say.
Renouf looking more like a leader every week... Good to finally see him develop the man child.

Imagine Trent gets rid of him for Rudolph for fux sake...!

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: Sydney trains have jizz stains..... so groady

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Renouf looking more like a leader every week... Good to finally see him develop the man child.

Imagine Trent gets rid of him for Rudolph for fux sake...!
If Renouf keeps improving then Rudolf isn't that much of an upgrade. Renouf can play a role off the bench and potentially start for us here and there moving forward, it's simply a matter of recruiting genuine starting quality ahead of him. Signing the likes of Hetherington, Waddell and potentially Rudolf probably aren't going to help us all that much.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Do you play league? Like to see you run it straight ? Wait my apologies you work in the $2 shop replenishing the shelves
yep your on the jizz train
all over your face

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
hes improving but if could just get angry

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If Renouf keeps improving then Rudolf isn't that much of an upgrade. Renouf can play a role off the bench and potentially start for us here and there moving forward, it's simply a matter of recruiting genuine starting quality ahead of him. Signing the likes of Hetherington, Waddell and potentially Rudolf probably aren't going to help us all that much.
He’s come along slow but. Hope he keeps improving.