The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Shit **** drivers....

I can accurately guess if you're a shit **** driver or not by what you drive.

Top 3 shit **** cars on the road....

1. MG
2. BMW
3. Ford

Worst fkn drivers...
Wog chicks in a Golf I’m not a wog so I can’t say that but I did still.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wog chicks in a Golf I’m not a wog so I can’t say that but I did still.
If we want to talk facts, we will be labelled "rayciss" and "segciss"...

Who am I kidding, I dont give a fuck about PC....

Indians are even worse than Asians now. Plus still havent found a woman who can actually drive.

PS Bogans around Campbelltown are actually worse than Indians and Asians

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Also truck and dog drivers are this shit ***** of all shit ***** on the road. Usually little leb fuckers who think they are real truck drivers

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Indians are even worse than Asians now. Plus still havent found a woman who can actually drive.

Actually Lia Brock drives ok.
Hopefully see more of her in the future after shes had time to mourn losing her father.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Indian woman P plater driving a tip truck with bogey that wears glasses and has a dog with a bouncing head on the dash, a stupid stick figure family sticker on the back window next to a I like trees, I’m Vegan and I vote sticker…

Call OOO and hide.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Indian woman P plater driving a tip truck with bogey that wears glasses and has a dog with a bouncing head on the dash, a stupid stick figure family sticker on the back window next to a I like trees, I’m Vegan and I vote sticker…

Call OOO and hide.
Fuck that, im leaving the planet lol

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit **** drivers....

I can accurately guess if you're a shit **** driver or not by what you drive.

Top 3 shit **** cars on the road....

1. MG
2. BMW
3. Ford

Worst fkn drivers...
Depends on you definition of "worse", for me the consistently most annoying are Toyota Camry drivers, especially the white and silver ones. They drive 10km's under the speed limit, in the right hand lane, have at least one brake light that doesn't work, don't use blinkers, do 60 kph when merging into a 100 kph freeway and slow down half a kilometre before they want to turn. The non silver and white Camry drivers are tail gaters, sit 2" from your rear bumper, push in if you leave half a car length space to the car in front, accelerate when you try and pass them and block the shit out of you when merging. Not a day goes by where I don't see a Camry driver doing one or all of the above.

Always a Bulldog

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score

My kids are actually standing on the fence for this. Amanda just keeps pumping the nitro. Guess what happens when you do that?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Depends on you definition of "worse", for me the consistently most annoying are Toyota Camry drivers, especially the white and silver ones. They drive 10km's under the speed limit, in the right hand lane, have at least one brake light that doesn't work, don't use blinkers, do 60 kph when merging into a 100 kph freeway and slow down half a kilometre before they want to turn. The non silver and white Camry drivers are tail gaters, sit 2" from your rear bumper, push in if you leave half a car length space to the car in front, accelerate when you try and pass them and block the shit out of you when merging. Not a day goes by where I don't see a Camry driver doing one or all of the above.

Always a Bulldog
99 /100 times its an Indian driving a Camry.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Humiliation tactics oldest tricks in the book, endless shit stir that compounds everything.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The mums driving FWD dropping kids off at the near by school screaming through my street because they failed to leave on time to drop them off at school.

Who later go for pick ups and park so badly, add to that using their phones while they drive.