The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Large construction companies that screw subcontractors. Its basically their business model. its shit and more need to be done about it.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are Macca's thicksake machines constantly broken? Why do they install such faulty machines?

Answer me, why?
There not broken, they need to be emptied and cleaned regularly, but the staff say they are short staffed and cant do it, when really they are lazy and done want to because it takes like 2 hours

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So called news these days? Is there any sites with actual informative world news .
I'm going mad at tik tok stars hack goes viral
Someone's plane got delayed make a tik tok video
The woolworths item divided the nation.
Honestly it's sending me fucking nuts

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People posting "Life Hacks" on Insta and Tiktok, like this is nomal shit people do how is it a hack

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So called news these days? Is there any sites with actual informative world news .
There are still plenty of good news sites out there, but even they have been infiltrated by stupid tik tok, reddit "news" etc to generate some clicks so they can keep going.

But if you look at say, news.com.au or daily mail, especially on their facebook feeds, they "stories" masquerading as news are a bloody disgrace. But people click on them (i assume they have well paid experts that track this stuff).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's also a trend of shit video's "when you see it" with nothing exactly worth watching the video for. Have fallen for a couple of these, watch 4 times, it's just a fucking dull video, so look at the comments, hundreds of other people asking what am I supposed to be seeing. So I don't even watch if that's in the heading for the video anymore.

Also drives me nuts that people use the computer generated speech to narrate videos now as well. It.... Sounds.... So.... Natural... Hearing .... A.... Program.... Read.... Text... Out.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are still plenty of good news sites out there, but even they have been infiltrated by stupid tik tok, reddit "news" etc to generate some clicks so they can keep going.

But if you look at say, news.com.au or daily mail, especially on their facebook feeds, they "stories" masquerading as news are a bloody disgrace. But people click on them (i assume they have well paid experts that track this stuff).
Yeah it's killing me .
American living In Australia shocked with words we use blahhhhh I want to put my head through a wall

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Especially the 'People are going wild' over a cleaning product ffs, I'm 54 and never have and probably never will see people going wild over a cleaning product, also could you see channel 9 6pm news with the main headline saying 'Cleaning product sends people wild and in other news China declares war, missiles have been launched to start WW3!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Especially the 'People are going wild' over a cleaning product ffs, I'm 54 and never have and probably never will see people going wild over a cleaning product, also could you see channel 9 6pm news with the main headline saying 'Cleaning product sends people wild and in other news China declares war, missiles have been launched to start WW3!!
Sometimes i try to catch SBS news just to remind myself that there actually is some shit going on out there. Just not at a great timeslot with small kids - i wonder if they put it on their demand service?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Woollies item? What's that about bro?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck the tacky witch hunt, its not always how they want it to be, cant take responsibility for other peoples desperation to stir shit.
Too many fingers in the pie.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kennelers who constantly death-ride the team and club and seem to delight in any loss or problem.
Kindly go fuck yourselves!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kennelers who constantly death-ride the team and club and seem to delight in any loss or problem.
Kindly go fuck yourselves!
Ive said things about Flano for example and other team mates in the past so Im guilty of it.
I dont think I death ride players and certainly have no hatred or wish ill of anyone.
Ive seen how toxic its been lately so its been a wake up call for me to watch what I say.
I dont take game day threads too seriously. People vent and ive said things I shouldnt have.
Still, Ill be watching what I say in the future.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Ive said things about Flano for example and other team mates in the past so Im guilty of it.
I dont think I death ride players and certainly have no hatred or wish ill of anyone.
Ive seen how toxic its been lately so its been a wake up call for me to watch what I say.
I dont take game day threads too seriously. People vent and ive said things I shouldnt have.
Still, Ill be watching what I say in the future.
I reckon if you love a team as much as we all do you can call them shit as much as you want. We haven’t had a good year in years but we will never stop supporting them either way but it’s been shit. I love you but you have been shit. If they don’t like it we’ll play on another team because we are full time supporters.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look I love this thread but hate it as well.

I can list my pissed off gripes in alphabetical or numerical order......I got so many. But I'm just a grumpy cranky prick. And I don't wanna change.

My next gripe is you......yeah you the prick who almost everyday wipes me out because they're too busy looking at their bastard phones when driving or in some kinda fairyland. FFS watch out for us one bikes, use your mirrors, turn your heads and you riders dont need to ride like Rossi on the streets.